745 replies to this topic

#61 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

Gaunce is a softy. Trade him for another prospect who has jam (Brad Marchand like) before his stock really drops. Hunter is a player. Kesler is the real Captain.

#62 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

Bo needs another year in Juniors. Glad raymond is gone. Let's get some more Canadian (bite) blood.

#63 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I guess everyone agrees with me...great!

#64 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:45 PM

If Gaunce can't show heart to make the NHL then when do u think he's going to? NEVER. At 6'2 & 215lbs. knowing Canucks need a 3rd line centre with BITE, why is he not hammering guys and playing like a true canadian power forward... instead he's playing like someone on Sunday stroll thru the park.. Get rid of him while he still has some stock...

#65 zombieksa

zombieksa

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

Love that Burr is still a top dog, even if it is a scrimmage.

Love those top D pairings as well. Corrado is very Bieksa-like but with some sound positioning for his age, possibly a great pairing in the making. Love the idea of Garrison-Bieksa together. Hopefully an Edler-Tanev pairing can work out as well and we are set!
"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
-Edgar Allen Poe

#66 It's a process

It's a process

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:52 PM

If Gaunce can't show heart to make the NHL then when do u think he's going to? NEVER. At 6'2 & 215lbs. knowing Canucks need a 3rd line centre with BITE, why is he not hammering guys and playing like a true canadian power forward... instead he's playing like someone on Sunday stroll thru the park.. Get rid of him while he still has some stock...

I don't think anyone was doing much hitting during a friendly scrimmage between teammates.

Edited by It's a process, 13 September 2013 - 02:53 PM.

#67 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,949 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

You couldn't have wrote in one post?
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#68 austy

austy

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Settle down you maniac...wait till the exhibition games to make trade threads

please be gentle with my posts...I am Australian, hockey isnt my first language.

#69 ShakyWalton

ShakyWalton

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,372 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

Great,,we get to read all your tripe constantly now I guess,,cant wait.

#70 zombieksa

zombieksa

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,734 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

Curious to know which lines got the minus' in the game. Were the Sedins getting scored on or was it one of the bottom two lines? Also can anyone shed some light on how the D pairings looked?
"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."
-Edgar Allen Poe

#71 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

LOL. Did you not watch or even get the report on his Rookie Camp games in Penticton. He's soft and does skate byes instead of finishing a check. He's also slow for the NHL. Also I guy by the name SUTER ( I think they know a little about hockey since he's Team Canada's Coach) says he will at best develop into a 4th liner in the NHL and that's years away if EVER???
I speak facts not dream like u guys. Wake up to reality.

#72 austy

austy

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

I wonder if some of the newer kids/camp invitees play a bit tentatively with the sedins and kes in the first few days not knowing the etiquette of training camp yet?

please be gentle with my posts...I am Australian, hockey isnt my first language.

#73 250Integra

250Integra

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,949 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

LOL. Did you not watch or even get the report on his Rookie Camp games in Penticton. He's soft and does skate byes instead of finishing a check. He's also slow for the NHL. Also I guy by the name SUTER ( I think they know a little about hockey since he's Team Canada's Coach) says he will at best develop into a 4th liner in the NHL and that's years away if EVER???

Ryan Suter said that? :lol:

Go away troll.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Thanks for the Memories Canada!!!
Thanks for everything Naslund!
Original creator of the WWE and the Rate my sig / Showoff thread

#74 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Gaunce is 19 yrs old. I make my facts on what he's shown in the past years not a scrimmage... Do u know Hockey or just dream up things...

#75 insomniac604

insomniac604

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Didn't he say a 3rd or 2nd line centre?

#76 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,187 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

Gaunce is 19 yrs old. I make my facts on what he's shown in the past years not a scrimmage... Do u know Hockey or just dream up things...

Guess you didn't watch him with Bellville last year.Like how he carried that team and was dominant.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#77 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

3rd but more likely 4th.... I watched him play & he has some offensive skill at the JUNIOR level but he has never been Physical. Brad Marchand would slap him around the same way he slapped the Sedins around...

#78 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

Get a real Hockey player like Dustin Brown Lucic Marchand type etc. They do whatever it takes to win not rely on just 1 skill set which is useless come playoff time. I don't need to see decent regular season play I want Stanley Cup & to win that you need more Keslers...

#79 ImallinRU

ImallinRU

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

That's a FACT...

#80 Mufasa

Mufasa

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Lol
RIP - Rick Rypien
PSN - BthaKing

#81 ice orca

ice orca

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,965 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:04 PM

You couldn't have wrote in one post?

That's what happens when a tool gets loose.

#82 In the Slot

In the Slot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,229 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Get a real Hockey player like Dustin Brown Lucic Marchand type etc. They do whatever it takes to win not rely on just 1 skill set which is useless come playoff time. I don't need to see decent regular season play I want Stanley Cup & to win that you need more Keslers...

Kelsers grow on trees.....

:picard:

and you're complaining because a 19 yr old isn't ready?

wow
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If you can't win an argument, correct the grammar instead"
- Internet Troll Handbook Chapter 1 pg 23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Especially if the Kassian's are 6'3'' mountain men with missing teeth and cool tattoos and the Hodgson's are short legged weirdos with politician parents" - Hansen36

#83 jEEborz

jEEborz

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Go back to your chess club u obviously never competed in any type of sport at a high level which involves HEART. And no being a Ping Pong player or Checkers or Chess player does not qualify U for having the heart to go thru a gruelling Stanley Cup run....lol. Check Mate!!!

Haha.

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Please don't place youtube videos in sigs.

#84 higgyfan

higgyfan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

Poor troll not getting the attention he wants.

#85 Rypien37

Rypien37

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hard to be stoked for the upcoming season seeing some of these idiotic/negative comments in this thread....

Anyway, just wanted to say Santorelli is going to surprise a lot of people. Most don't know/forget that in his first full year with Florida he had 20 goals and 41 points. Before that he was a PPG player in the AHL for the previous 2 years.

I could see him competing for the 3rd line center spot, especially if Gaunce and Schroeder don't impress.

Edited by Rypien37, 13 September 2013 - 04:26 PM.

Posted Image

R.I.P. Your heart and fearlessness will be remembered

#86 Tom Sestito

Tom Sestito

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Schroeder deserves to be on this team. He just needs to play bigger, like Subban did. He's only 5'9 but looked 6'1.
Posted Image
Thank you VC!

#87 Hodgson!!

Hodgson!!

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Shinkaruk

Higgins-Horvat-Hansen

Booth-Richardson-Santorelli
Posted Image

Signature Made by Vintage Canuck

#88 inkorea

inkorea

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Shinkaruk

Higgins- player from trade-Hansen

Sesito-Richardson-Santorelli

need to trade booth and someone else for 3rd line center.

Edited by inkorea, 13 September 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#89 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,345 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Lol at people writing off Gaunce already.

Probably the same people that called Hodgson a bust at 19 only to flip flop and pretend they're his number 1 fan later.

If you don't watch the players play for more than 1 game or a prospects camp, don't bother giving your opinion on them.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#90 sonoman

sonoman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

Aren't you late for school? Reserve your judgement until we have some games/matches that have some meaning.

Edited by sonoman, 13 September 2013 - 05:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.