The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The September Camp Thread,list of invitees, cuts etc updated daily

Primal Optimist

Go back to your chess club u obviously never competed in any type of sport at a high level which involves HEART. And no being a Ping Pong player or Checkers or Chess player does not qualify U for having the heart to go thru a gruelling Stanley Cup run....lol. Check Mate!!!

Hard to be stoked for the upcoming season seeing some of these idiotic/negative comments in this thread....

Anyway, just wanted to say Santorelli is going to surprise a lot of people. Most don't know/forget that in his first full year with Florida he had 20 goals and 41 points. Before that he was a PPG player in the AHL for the previous 2 years.

I could see him competing for the 3rd line center spot, especially if Gaunce and Schroeder don't impress.

Lol at people writing off Gaunce already.

Probably the same people that called Hodgson a bust at 19 only to flip flop and pretend they're his number 1 fan later.

If you don't watch the players play for more than 1 game or a prospects camp, don't bother giving your opinion on them.

LOL. Did you not watch or even get the report on his Rookie Camp games in Penticton. He's soft and does skate byes instead of finishing a check. He's also slow for the NHL. Also I guy by the name SUTER ( I think they know a little about hockey since he's Team Canada's Coach) says he will at best develop into a 4th liner in the NHL and that's years away if EVER???

I speak facts not dream like u guys. Wake up to reality.

Hard to be stoked for the upcoming season seeing some of these idiotic/negative comments in this thread....

Anyway, just wanted to say Santorelli is going to surprise a lot of people. Most don't know/forget that in his first full year with Florida he had 20 goals and 41 points. Before that he was a PPG player in the AHL for the previous 2 years.

I could see him competing for the 3rd line center spot, especially if Gaunce and Schroeder don't impress.

Archived