The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ronalds Kenins | LW/RW

elvis15

Gfrtyujhbvd!!!! Oh god i need new pants

Hansen is a 4th liner as well, on a good team .. Kenins brings everything Hansen does at a cheaper price, plus he is younger, more consistently physical and has better hands .. this guy could be another Torres without the rep.

Edit: If we think he can get in and hit on the big ice surface, I can't wait until he plays on our smaller surface .. yowza

Ronald has done a great job on his line on defense. Good back-checking, dood defensive presence too 6'00 ft 201 lb

He has decent skills, but not amazing ! He can drive the net and bring balance on his line. But like I said before, he hasn't a great sense of hockey for me, not amazing view. He cans score a pass pretty well, drive the net if needed, but he won't amaze you by a play. But still reliable I think.

I live in Geneva, I have seen play Kenins all year long, especially in play-off when Zurich and Geneva face on semi-final.

This guy has a pretty good sense of hockey and skates well. But he hasn't a really strong offensive sens to my point of view. He has had good point this season, in part because he was on te stongest team in this line, with greats lines mates. But I still think ha could get a chance ;)

Make sure you all cheer on Ronalds when the ZSC Lions have the chance to sweep Kloten in the Swiss Championship tonight! Game starts 11.15 am PST and Kenins is on the top line (with former Canuck Ryan Shannon)!

ZSC Lions@zsclions6 mins

#lineup #ZSCLions Tor: Flüeler, ET: Wolf | 1: Geering, Stoffel; Kenins, Shannon, Keller | 2: McCarthy, Seger; Wick, Cunti, Bärtschi

Make sure you all cheer on Ronalds when the ZSC Lions have the chance to sweep Kloten in the Swiss Championship tonight! Game starts 11.15 am PST and Kenins is on the top line (with former Canuck Ryan Shannon)!

ZSC Lions@zsclions6 mins

#lineup #ZSCLions Tor: Flüeler, ET: Wolf | 1: Geering, Stoffel; Kenins, Shannon, Keller | 2: McCarthy, Seger; Wick, Cunti, Bärtschi

Awesome! Go Lions!

• 3 weeks later...

I only watched him play during the Olympics and he looked pretty good. Can anyone give a good scouting report on him? Who would you compare him to on our team or the NHL? Is there a good chance he plays for the Canucks next season?

^ I don't think he plays quite the bowling ball, physical style that Raffi does. He can be aggressive and isn't shy when he plays, but he's closer to a Tanner Glass-type player in my opinion. Skilled, can be physical, hard on the forecheck, but isn't going to go around creaming guys into the boards all game.

Archived