The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sestito has untapped potential

Canuckler87

He's got the size and decent speed. He just needs to work on his shot. I think he will surprise quite a few people this season with his goals and points output. If he were to be placed in front of the net on the power play he could cause turbulence. Just get him to stand there & put in the rebounds, hopefully rough up the opposing netminder and get into his head.

He's got the size and decent speed. He just needs to work on his shot. I think he will surprise quite a few people this season with his goals and points output. If he were to be placed in front of the net on the power play he could cause turbulence. Just get him to stand there & put in the rebounds, hopefully rough up the opposing netminder and get into his head.

I agree. I do wonder however what take the most guts; Sestito being given a chance or a fan believing Sestito has untapped potential.

Looking for untapped scoring potential out of a 4th line is not recognizing the role they play. Sure take the goals when presented but IMHO the 4th's role is to bottle the opposition in their zone and exact a physical toll on the opposing d-core. If the shift ends with a ozone FO all the better. I also see a spot on a 4th line for a player who might move up the depth chart with some ice time.

I agree. I do wonder however what take the most guts; Sestito being given a chance or a fan believing Sestito has untapped potential.

LOL!!

I'm going with the somebody believing Sestito has untapped potential option.

Actually I'm surprised we haven't seen a "Why not put Sestito on the First Line?" thread yet.

:picard::sick:

Worst thing about CDC is the hate for our own players be it the twins mayray or rypien

It is embarrassing . Sestito is good at what he is and he does have potential to be more then that

He is big can fight and does actually have good hands is he the fastest guy ? No.. And to say the guy sucks considering he is in the NHL on one of the top teams in the league I would say he is alright.

Archived