PhillipBlunt

This is just my opinion and my personal preference

Games 1-9:

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian/Burrows

Shinkaruk-Kesler-Kassian/Burrows

Jensen-Richardson/Schroeder-Hansen

Higgins-Richardson/Schroeder-Weise

Sestito

After 9 Games send down Shinkaruk REGARDLESS of how well he plays and insert a 100% ready booth. Just get him those games of experience. let Jensen play to stay but most likely move him to Utica at the same time and move up Santerelli or Archibald for a 4th line role.

I want the young guns to get experience but I also want them to get minutes in Utica/Minors.

Before Booth was acquired, 90% of Canucks fans wanted him on the team, calling for Gillis' head for not acquiring a power forward.

Gillis gets Booth.

Booth has a chain of very unfortunate injuries and seldom plays but is in great spirit and healing and when he's on the ice, which one must admit, is rare so far, he produces. But because Booth can be considered I jury prone du to his recent past, fans are calling for Gillis' head for acquiring Booth.

Ah Vancouver fans; you are very particular.

Before Booth was acquired, 90% of Canucks fans wanted him on the team, calling for Gillis' head for not acquiring a power forward.

Gillis gets Booth.

Booth has a chain of very unfortunate injuries and seldom plays but is in great spirit and healing and when he's on the ice, which one must admit, is rare so far, he produces. But because Booth can be considered I jury prone du to his recent past, fans are calling for Gillis' head for acquiring Booth.

Gillis gets Booth.

Archived