Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mangoes

Santorelli playing defence this season?

Santorelli playing forward or defence this season?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will Santorelli play defence or forward this season with our Canucks?

• Defence
    • Forward

I know its too early to tell whether Santorelli will play with the Utica Comets or our Canucks. Assuming he stays with our Canucks, I think he could play defence. It was cool seeing him play D for a couple powerplay minutes and played really well the whole game against Oilers getting an assist on the lone goal scored by Gaunce

What do you think? Will Santorelli play as forward or defenceman this season?

Let's put it this way:

If I use sandpaper in place of toilet paper this one time I take a #2, does that mean I should start using sandpaper every time I take a #2?

He'll be our 13th forward I think, similar to Ebbett and Tambellini in the past. If he plays defense, at all, it's because he happens to playing in a game where one or two d-men go down to injury.

Because he looked really good playing and we have Gaunce who will probably be our 3rd line season opener center whos having one good preseason and Richardson who won 8/9 faceoffs who will be our 4th line center

and santorelli wont fit anywhere

Because he looked really good playing and we have Gaunce who will probably be our 3rd line season opener center whos having one good preseason and Richardson who won 8/9 faceoffs who will be our 4th line center

and santorelli wont fit anywhere

Are you honestly for real Mangoes/ Prohockeyball/ tiger?

Are you really serious when you make these threads or are you just trying to provoke people for personal entertainment.

I honestly don't believe you are sincere, I think you just get a kick out of people's reaction.

I'm thinking it's great insurance to have a versatile forward that can be an emergency D replacement in case of injury or penalty trouble on the backend.