Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stonecoldstevebernier

2013-14 Prospect Points Tracker

265 posts in this topic

Yep ^

Thanks for keeping us updated :)

i give it 2 weeks before someone complains about a stat not being updated correctly/on time.

good luck! I know it helped me keep up with our prospects in the past, but it can become fairly tedious at times.

Nice. Glad somebody else has the time to do something like this, 'cus I sure don't!

i give it 2 weeks before someone complains about a stat not being updated correctly/on time.

good luck! I know it helped me keep up with our prospects in the past, but it can become fairly tedious at times.

Thanks! I'll probably end up making a mistake somewhere, so a few complaints are to be expected. But I do my best to keep up with the prospects anyway, so I'm hoping I won't fall behind. :)

Don't worry, we'll give the evil eye to those who complain but don't offer to help. I don't have enough time to spend tracking it down when I should be spending less time on here as it is.

Are you not including prospects we have rights to? Like Rodin and Sweatt?

Great job! Are you updating it tonight?

Are you not including prospects we have rights to? Like Rodin and Sweatt?

Thanks! I don't believe any of our prospects play tonight so I won't be updating... no OHL/WHL games, NCAA/AHL/ECHL seasons haven't started yet, and Kenins is our only prospect overseas but his next game is tomorrow. I didn't even think to include players like Rodin, Sweatt, etc, since it seems highly unlikely they'll return to the Canucks as they both rejected qualifying offers to be here.

our 6th round pick from this season mike williamson is going to be playing for penn state this season. could add him to the NCAA prospects. thanks for getting this going again!

our 6th round pick from this season mike williamson is going to be playing for penn state this season. could add him to the NCAA prospects. thanks for getting this going again!

Thanks! I wasn't sure where Williamson was playing this year. I'll be sure to add him when I due the update tonight, once Portland's game finishes.

Thanks! I wasn't sure where Williamson was playing this year. I'll be sure to add him when I due the update tonight, once Portland's game finishes.

saw you got him added, appreciate it. i'm really hoping williamson can be like our ben hutton from last season, this season. MG seems to have an eye for college D-men.

Anton Rodin is technically still a prospect he's just not signed

Also great thread. Nice work too!

Edited by Phamda

Love this thread, will follow it closely. Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

Wouldn't mind seeing Rodin or Sweatt on there if possible, their rights are still owned by the Canucks. Who knows if they have a great year, maybe they come back.

I think Sweatt could work in a bottom 6 role, as a checking-speedster, who can chip in a goal here or there.

Alright, since I've had a few people ask for Rodin and Sweatt to be added I'll do that soon. They are playing on the same team in Sweden after all, should be easy enough to keep track of.

Out of the two, I think Rodin has the better chance to come back to us, even if it's a very slim one... he's only 22 and were it not for all the injuries he might still be here.

Well, you can probably do that, I mean their stats pages are right on the very site you're using. If/when they're sent down, it'll be nice to have them in with the prospects here but no point confusing NHL totals when they're easily checked elsewhere.