The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013-14 Prospect Points Tracker

Good job on the thread stone cold, it was a bright spot on an otherwise pretty crappy year for the organization.

Stone Cold - I just wanted to say you have done a hell of a job with this thread. It's a very insightful look into what this organization has for talent. As a Comet's fan, I was able to look forward to your posts about our team. Next season should be very interesting in Utica. Keep up the good work! We really appreciate what you do.

both of you are welcome, and thanks for the kind words! it was good for me too, to get more invested in our prospects and follow along this year, especially with Utica - I was way more attached to the Comets than I ever was to the Wolves. Can't wait for training camp and seeing what some of these guys can do next season!

• 4 weeks later...

Why is it no one talks about Dane Fox when he just scored 64 goals in 67 games even if he is older he is putting up huge numbers and for a free signing this might turn out to be one of the best things MG ended up doing he might turn out better than Tanev.

well we all discussed him ad nauseum and then his season ended. Hopefully his game can transfer to the next level, he has potential to be one of the biggest steals we've had, but it's no guarantee. also, previous history of overage scoring leaders failing to transition well will always cast doubt on his future.

Why is it no one talks about Dane Fox when he just scored 64 goals in 67 games even if he is older he is putting up huge numbers and for a free signing this might turn out to be one of the best things MG ended up doing he might turn out better than Tanev.

There's a Dane Fox thread somewhere around here but it doesn't show up in the Prospects section because this board is a creaky, glitch filled piece of sh!t.

There's a Dane Fox thread somewhere around here but it doesn't show up in the Prospects section because this board is a creaky, glitch filled piece of sh!t.

go to my prospects thread directory for easy navigation to his thread. it';s pinned at the top of the forum.

Archived