The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2013-14 Prospect Points Tracker

Updated, y'all. This one took me a while longer because it's midterm season and I work on the weekends. This next week might be a little slow as well, I've got quite a few assignments due, but I'll probably go back to near-daily updates after the smoke clears.

Taking a suggestion and posting the new stats here; I don't think I'll do this every update (it seems silly to make a whole new post because one or two prospects played a game) but I'll probably add the new stats as a new post every week or two. (whenever there's been significant change). I'll update the main post as frequently as I can though.

i didn't know you were updating that frequently.... yeah, a new post once a week should be fine.

Good to see Grenier start the season at a torrid rate, he has shot up the depth chart from fringe AHLer to potential top line player. If he can keep a ppg pace I could see him getting called up this year at some point. He is 6'4, 200lbs, with a year of pro hockey under his belt.

Updated, y'all. This one took me a while longer because it's midterm season and I work on the weekends. This next week might be a little slow as well, I've got quite a few assignments due, but I'll probably go back to near-daily updates after the smoke clears.

Taking a suggestion and posting the new stats here; I don't think I'll do this every update (it seems silly to make a whole new post because one or two prospects played a game) but I'll probably add the new stats as a new post every week or two. (whenever there's been significant change). I'll update the main post as frequently as I can though.

Awesome job with your chart. Thanks!

A little tidbit on Hutton from HF article:

Among the returning veterans that Maine will rely on to help pick up the slack this season is sophomore Ben Hutton (VAN). The Prescott, ON native is coming off of an excellent rookie campaign where he led all Black Bears defensemen with 15 points (four goals, 11 assists) in 34 games last season. Hutton’s simplified game, along with his great composure with the puck, paid big dividends for Maine last season. He was paired with the now-graduated Cornell for much of the season and that learning experience will serve both Hutton and his team well moving forward.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/articles/96867/2013-14-hockey-east-season-preview-part-1

how good is Monahan Looking right now!

Gillis "Horvat was our number 3 ranked center in the draft behind Mackinon and Barkov"

pffffffff

how good would Horvat look in our lineup, plus Calgary was offering more than just their first...

and don't give me that crap about an interdivision trade- take away monohan and calgary does not have much to rebuild around- Baertschi is not a franchise player...

how good is Monahan Looking right now!

Gillis "Horvat was our number 3 ranked center in the draft behind Mackinon and Barkov"

pffffffff

how good would Horvat look in our lineup, plus Calgary was offering more than just their first...

and don't give me that crap about an interdivision trade- take away monohan and calgary does not have much to rebuild around- Baertschi is not a franchise player...

Do you have a source that Calgary even offered their 6th?

And just because one player makes the NHL before the other doesn't mean they're better. Wait and see how Horvat does in the NHL before you start jumping to conclusions.

Archived