The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 6-1 Coyotes

Drouin

Here's my review for the team:

Daniel: Looks ready for the season, the cycle was in full swing and the twins were a blast to watch as usual. Even showed some bite with a couple hard forechecks and hits.

Henrik: Ditto

Hansen: Skated very strong and showed some nice offence, of course aided by playing with the twins.

Higgins: You can tell this guy works his arse off every minute he's out there, had a very strong game and showed some hands.

Kesler: Looked really fast and strong, ok offence.

Burrows: Great checker, played a really solid, no-nonsense game.

Shinkaruk: This guy's gonna be fun to watch for a long time, and that shot of him at the end of the game going down the tunnel, he's the happiest guy on earth.

Richardson: Solid game, wouldn't mind him as part of this team at all.

Horvat: Was exactly what I expected, and my expectations were high, solid two-way guy, even playing with Sestito

Sestito: Did what he had to do, kept his feet moving and used his frame down low.

Santorelli: What a game, super quick and created chances and buried one, really feisty in the corners.

Gaunce: I like him as a bottom guy for now, has great vision up and down the ice.

Edler: Really good game, looked like the solid Edler we need in the D zone and wasn't afraid to shoot at all.

Tanev: Could be better, saw a couple sloppy plays, but overall still a solid option in the top six D.

Alberts: I like his physicality, but in trying to knock everything over has trouble turning and got caught chasing.

Bieksa: Not a bad game.

Weber: Fun player. Didn't notice too many errors in the D zone and has a great shot, especially for the PP

Garrison: Glad we saw a Garrybomb tonight, solid on both ends of the ice.

Luongo: Nice game, had the glove going as per usual. I can see him having a super year.

My Canucks 3 stars: Santorelli, Horvat, Luongo.

Does anyone remember hands of stone Hansen? Or blundering Burrows? Did these players get better over night? Perhaps by some sort of pill? What's that they had to play... Learn?... And develope? Interesting...

Ps I don't care if you were being sarcastic or not

Here's my review for the team:

Daniel: Looks ready for the season, the cycle was in full swing and the twins were a blast to watch as usual. Even showed some bite with a couple hard forechecks and hits.

Henrik: Ditto

Hansen: Skated very strong and showed some nice offence, of course aided by playing with the twins.

Higgins: You can tell this guy works his arse off every minute he's out there, had a very strong game and showed some hands.

Kesler: Looked really fast and strong, ok offence.

Burrows: Great checker, played a really solid, no-nonsense game.

Shinkaruk: This guy's gonna be fun to watch for a long time, and that shot of him at the end of the game going down the tunnel, he's the happiest guy on earth.

Richardson: Solid game, wouldn't mind him as part of this team at all.

Horvat: Was exactly what I expected, and my expectations were high, solid two-way guy, even playing with Sestito

Sestito: Did what he had to do, kept his feet moving and used his frame down low.

Santorelli: What a game, super quick and created chances and buried one, really feisty in the corners.

Gaunce: I like him as a bottom guy for now, has great vision up and down the ice.

Edler: Really good game, looked like the solid Edler we need in the D zone and wasn't afraid to shoot at all.

Tanev: Could be better, saw a couple sloppy plays, but overall still a solid option in the top six D.

Alberts: I like his physicality, but in trying to knock everything over has trouble turning and got caught chasing.

Bieksa: Not a bad game.

Weber: Fun player. Didn't notice too many errors in the D zone and has a great shot, especially for the PP

Garrison: Glad we saw a Garrybomb tonight, solid on both ends of the ice.

Luongo: Nice game, had the glove going as per usual. I can see him having a super year.

My Canucks 3 stars: Santorelli, Horvat, Luongo.

Archived