The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schroeder out 3 weeks. Booth playing tonight

Lonny_Bohonos_14

Kesler and Burrows agree to a change of style and responsibility. Rather reuniting them quite a few years back as the top 2 way shutdown line in the league. Youth has conquered the top 6 finally under Torts. After a bit of tweaking and a mediocre start, by the end of October the forward lineup for the bulk of the season is...

Sedin Sedin Hansen

Booth Horvat Shinkaruk

Burrows Kesler Kassian

Higgins Richardson Santorelli

Could you imagine? Lol

(I know not gonna happen)

I know it's a bit retarded, but using the Kassian precedent, I think the player who injured Schroeder and broke his foot for 3 weeks should be suspended. Not sure how long but maybe at leadt 3 regular season games.There was no intent to injure, it was all accidental but the result is injury to a player and that what happened to Sam that's why Kassian is suspended.

I know it's a bit retarded, but using the Kassian precedent, I think the player who injured Schroeder and broke his foot for 3 weeks should be suspended. Not sure how long but maybe at leadt 3 regular season games.There was no intent to injure, it was all accidental but the result is injury to a player and that what happened to Sam that's why Kassian is suspended.

Correct, this thread is about JS and Booth... not Kassian's suspension. Just to get you to stop: Kassian was careless with his stick, which under the rules a player cannot do. His carelessness resulted in a serious injury of another player; hence, suspension. JS took a shot on the foot from another player, end of story. Stop trolling.

Archived