The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[WAIVERS] Edm waives Hamilton and Larsen

Warhippy

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=433032

The waiver wire has lit up ahead of Monday's NHL roster deadline.

With teams needing to get their training camp rosters down to a maximum of 23 players by Monday afternoon, a number of NHL players found themselves placed on waivers Sunday.

The players must now wait 24 hours to find out whether they have been claimed by another club or will be re-assigned Monday afternoon.

Sunday's complete waiver list is as follows:

Edmonton: Philip Larsen, Ryan Hamilton.

-----------------------

So begins the most entertaining day for bargain basement pick ups in the league.

Maybe start a waiver thread and lock it?

Interesting that Detroit only put 1 player on waivers. Maybe a trade is coming? The need to lose 2 players to get to 24 (helm injured) unless there is another LTIR option that I am unaware of..

Also, I think liles will get claimed. But by who is the question.

Interesting that Detroit only put 1 player on waivers. Maybe a trade is coming? The need to lose 2 players to get to 24 (helm injured) unless there is another LTIR option that I am unaware of..

Also, I think liles will get claimed. But by who is the question.

I can't see anyone wanting to do Toronto a favour by picking up half of Lile's salary at that hit. Serviceable and I would be shocked if he makes it and clears

Cormier will not make it and I would be shocked if Emmerton does. I would love to see Cormier come here to play. Just has that hard nosed hockey player feel about him that you cannot train. A poor mans Ladd

Archived