The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Roy Fined $10,000

Drouin

Coaches are easy targets, they don't have an organization such as the NHLPA to back them up.

Too bad that no one is talking about Colton Orr cross checking Zach Rinaldo in the face last night. To be consistent, that is worthy of 5 games at least.

There's a reason he played in the east for his whole career. And good teams will win you awards.

And I didn't know General Aladeen was dyslexic, I thought he could understand what I mean when I put a certain word in all capitals comparing him to the top 3 goalies.

Absolutely the right thing for Roy to do. The Avs are on a "Re-boot" needing top play with more passion and energy and show they will compete for a full 60 minutes. What better message for the team than for the coach to send that message himself. Now he needs to tone it down...Message Sent!

If I could get everyone's input on this it would be great:

How many people would look at this word: "THAT" and think it means a comparison of top 3 goalies in the world.

Also can anyone here help this troll with the definition of dyslexic? cause he not only doesn't understand hockey, he seems to have great difficulty in understanding the common definitions of English words.

Archived