The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS PLAYLISTS

DJ Dave

here we go again!

starting this weekend, I will endeavor to post all the playlists from the home games.

Saturday games may not get posted until the following Monday, but I'll try to get them up as soon as possible.

As always, I welcome your song suggestions. Keep 'em coming.

Back at y'all later,

DJD

@canucksdjdave

djdave@canucks.com

queen-i want it all

enough said.

+1

Also agree that there needs to be less pop. New coach, new division, why not a new and half-decent image? Even just to start small with some Queen, AC/DC, KISS, Judas Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden. And then if you were to play stuff like Mastodon, Gojira, or Meshuggah, and took out the lyrics like in the Where the Streets Have No Name intro, it would just bring a really different atmosphere to the building.

+1

Also agree that there needs to be less pop. New coach, new division, why not a new and half-decent image? Even just to start small with some Queen, AC/DC, KISS, Judas Priest, Metallica, Iron Maiden. And then if you were to play stuff like Mastodon, Gojira, or Meshuggah, and took out the lyrics like in the Where the Streets Have No Name intro, it would just bring a really different atmosphere to the building.

Considering fans are supposedly told to keep it down occasionally I don't see the atmosphere changing all that much. Although less pop would be amazing, gosh i hate pop.

Wish we could sneak some local stuff in there. It's uniquely ours, why not?

Everything Is Automatic (Matthew Good)

Giant

Fell In Love With A Bad Idea

I know it's a little dated now, but with a new album coming out, he's also current.

Archived