The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Amazing intro "We are all Canucks"

Honeydews

Very cool!

I wonder if they will enter from the zamboni gates every game now. Or maybe it was just for opening night??

Either way, cool video. A bit more hardcore and less artsy that most of the old ones. Guess it's all part of a new team identity.

I also noticed that we've gone back to our old goal song - the one we used the year we went to the Finals. Hope it brings us the same luck!

Very cool!

I wonder if they will enter from the zamboni gates every game now. Or maybe it was just for opening night??

Either way, cool video. A bit more hardcore and less artsy that most of the old ones. Guess it's all part of a new team identity.

I also noticed that we've gone back to our old goal song - the one we used the year we went to the Finals. Hope it brings us the same luck!

DJ Dave only plays it after the Canucks score a fifth goal in a blowout. Only know this because they've scored at least five goals in each of the last 3 home games (plus a few times against Calgary last season).

Aside from the narration, the video captured the team's new identity pretty well.

Archived