The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Amazing intro "We are all Canucks"

Honeydews

I think the current goal song would have more effect if they somehow got the crowd chanting with the "hey's" in the GOTC edit they use, maybe put some HEY animations on the board timed with the music to get the crowd to understand? That's just me, but also if anyone noticed Al Murdoch, the PA announcer used a new call before the powerplay: "Alright Vancouver, the powerplay starts NOW!"

I don't know if I'm missing something but they don't say "hey" in that song?

I like the black keys, but the old goal song was waaaaay better and literally pumped you up like crazy. Remember?

BANG BANG BANG BANG, VAMANOS VAMANOS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx6FV2qR2TY

please bring it back

This song was awful. It didn't pump anyone up. It tries too hard to be catchy, but fails.

If we bring back an old goal song, it should be Holiday.

I'm not a fan of the song. Intro video is mediocre.

So here's the way I look at it:

You're telling me that in the entire world of music out there, there isn't a single song that properly encapsulates what it means to be a Canuck, or a song that will fire the fans and team up as they step on the ice (like Chicago - Enter Sandman and so on) so they go out and make a crappy 'We Are All Canucks' anthem.

It's flat out embarrassing.

I haven't personally met a single fan who likes it. Maybe I just run in cynical circles.

Incredibly lame like the entire presentation and music in the arena in general. And not to let the fans off the hook here - the crowd participation is downright pathetic.

And people think we don't need a culture change?

With Gillis staying the course and with new identity/faces taking over I'm hoping that crap like this will be abolished too.

This song was awful. It didn't pump anyone up. It tries too hard to be catchy, but fails.

If we bring back an old goal song, it should be Holiday.

I don't see how you can say "it didn't pump anyone up". maybe that's your opinion but it doesn't mean everyone thinks the same. :)

The edit loop they use when they score does, this isn't exactly the same version but it's close but it still has they 'hey's they have

ohh yeah I see. I agree with you there. they should be shouting the heys

i actually like that

Archived