The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Lines, Kassian.

Nigerian

D.Sedin - H.Sedin - ( Z.Kassian ) ( body guard for twins )

D.Booth - R.Kesler - ( M.Santorelli ) ( swap with Z.Kassian when needed )

C.Higgins - B.Richardson - J.Hansen ( best 3rd line I can see )

T.Sestito - Z.Dalpe - D.Wiese ( room for a rookie ??? )

D.Hamhuis - K.Beiska

Y.Weber - J.Garrison

R.Stanton - C.Tanev

Well with the latest brainfart from Mr Shanahan and NHL law makers , the line-up must change once again , I do see the saftey issues in NHL hockey :) but what I dont see is, that players getting injured in most cases are not protecting themself for injury as much as they could be , instead of protection from impact the player chooses to put themself into a unprotected position, the ( boxing ring rule ) ( protect yourselfs at all time ) should be more of a saftey issue rather than worring about say Edlers body contact , wich I felt that both players seen each other and one player made the choice to reach for a put were the other player choosed to remain in a protective upright body position and attenpt a hit with out self injury , Alex Edler should get a MEDAL for showing all hockey player how to play hockey properly , stick on the ice and head up .

Sedin Sedin Kassian

- sedins can play with anyone and kassian does create extra room out there for them to cycle.

- kassian has a big body he can deflect shots and has some quick mitts as well.

Higgins Kesler burrows

- kes and bur are magic and I love the way Higgins and Kesler feed off one another.

-(booth and Kesler have no chemistry).

Booth Santorelli Hansen

- this could be a highly effective line. B & S could rehash some magic from that season in Florida.

-with a player like Hansen added into the mix I see a lot of points coming from this line.

Dalpe Richardson Weise(for now)

- torts has got to let them bang. I want to see this line flying out there just throwing hits and causing Turn overs.

I like our top 9 its got a ton of talent and they can all play 2-way hockey with the exceptions of maybe booth and kassian.

The 4 line is where we get into some trouble. they have to be able to earn more then 6 minutes a night.

Kassian will get to play wherever he earns a spot. Torts is already showing (Hamhuis benched, 4th line player in OT) that he rewards those who are performing and executing. I love it! It really builds the team when everyone knows they are truly accountable to the coach and each-other and will be recognized for their efforts. Kassian will be given a chance in the top 6 but if he isn't getting it done, he could be bottom 6 or even sent down. It's up to him.

any one can put of points playing with the sedins. kassian has proved little in his time in the nhl. i hoped kassian would be good but now i just want canucks to get rid of him. i wonder how hodgson is doing now. oh wait he`s a number one center and is actually becoming a really good player. if hodgson doesn`t get hurt he probablly will get at least 60 points. when is the canucks going to realize kassian isn`t even half the player hodgson is and dump his ass. i guess gillis doesn`t like to admit his trade sucked but it`s showing more and more everyday. buffalo already gave up on a young kassian, and i hope canucks realize it soon too.

the only thing canucks have going for them is the sedins. no one else is really proving offence. canucks is going to be in trouble this year. now u split them up. now no one will be producing.

Archived