The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Is Santorelli a Burrows or a Tambellini?

Ugli Fruit

As in will he make the team and continue to be an important player, or will his scoring streak soon end and with it, his importance?

So far I'd say he's more of a Tambellini, but I hope he proves me wrong!

Why try to categorize the guy? He's a Santorelli. He's played well at the NHL level before and he is living the dream of playing with the team he loved growing up. Just enjoy the ride and hope it continues for a while.

I know people don't like the search, but is it really that hard to see all the recent Santorelli threads (both locked and open still)?

Santorelli a "feel good story" or "the real deal'?

Santorelli: Is he the steal of the Free Agency?

Santorelli Celebration and MayRay

Santorelli, 3rd line center option?

The problem is that a lot of people suffer from "special snowflake" syndrome where they believe that their ideas are super amazing and deserve their own special little thread, so as to avoid being lost in the clutter of an already existing topic.

And clearly you can see this in full effect here. An entire thread to ask a very simple question, in which the OP doesn't even offer much of an opinion of their own.

Perhaps we can start some other amazingly insightful threads like this one:

Kesler, is he more like Datsyuk or Mike Richards?

Kraft Dinner, more like pasta or ramen noodles?

Tomatoes, more like a fruit or a vegetable?

Anyway, I'm going to side with those that have said "too early to tell" and "Santorelli is Santorelli." I don't understand the constant need for comparisons.

The problem is that a lot of people suffer from "special snowflake" syndrome where they believe that their ideas are super amazing and deserve their own special little thread, so as to avoid being lost in the clutter of an already existing topic.

And clearly you can see this in full effect here. An entire thread to ask a very simple question, in which the OP doesn't even offer much of an opinion of their own.

Perhaps we can start some other amazingly insightful threads like this one:

Kesler, is he more like Datsyuk or Mike Richards?

Kraft Dinner, more like pasta or ramen noodles?

Tomatoes, more like a fruit or a vegetable?

Anyway, I'm going to side with those that have said "too early to tell" and "Santorelli is Santorelli." I don't understand the constant need for comparisons.

So bandwagoner fans have an idea of who they're jumping on and off of.

"OH DERR HES LIEK BURROZ PAY HIM 4 MILZ, LOL"

I think he'll cool off, but he still should be a good 3rd line centre.

4g 2a 6pts in 8 games, looking alright. I predict 35->40pts from him.

I said this kid would make the team and everyone scoffed and said that he was going nowhere but Utica, and he proved everyone wrong. People say 20pts and I say he'll hit 40 at least. He is playing his dream, he's not going to turn off any time soon.

He has a work hard mentality and plays well in both ends. He's also pretty quick, smart, plays with high energy and protects the puck well especially along the boards. I don't who you can compare him to. He seems like a completely different player at this point in his career than any of year.

Santorelli has not really had a bad game yet and has been one of our most consistent forward so far.

He has a work hard mentality and plays well in both ends. He's also pretty quick, smart, plays with high energy and protects the puck well especially along the boards. I don't who you can compare him to. He seems like a completely different player at this point in his career than any of year.

Santorelli has not really had a bad game yet and has been one of our most consistent forward so far.

Sounds like Hansen, but plays center and can put the puck in the net.

Hansen is a bit faster but Santorelli is more agile, kind of like the Sedins. Hansen also plays a more physical game. If anybody he plays like Higgins but more athletic.

There isn't really a bad thing you can say so far. I hope he can keep up his consistency and be a top 6 winger or our 3rd line C for us. He plays like he wants to be on this team.

Archived