The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Philadelphia Flyers | SNET-P | 4:00 PM |

Assistant GM

With Schroeds back, when he gets into game mode, I hope the line look like this sometime down the road:

Sedin-Sedin-Santorelli

Higgins-Kesler-Schroeder

Booth-Richardson-Kassian

Sestito-Dalpe-Weise

More centers in the lineup, the better IMO. Schroeder's success in the NHL will have to be on the wing i think. He's far too small and doesn't play with that "edge" that smaller players do to be successful. Kinda like how Gallagher, Marchand, and St.Louis play.

With Schroeder on Kesler's wing, that will hopefully spark that 2nd line into more of a speedy and creative line, with Higgins working the puck along the boards, and Schroeder setting up Kesler for the shot.

With Schroeds back, when he gets into game mode, I hope the line look like this sometime down the road:

Sedin-Sedin-Santorelli

Higgins-Kesler-Schroeder

Booth-Richardson-Kassian

Sestito-Dalpe-Weise

More centers in the lineup, the better IMO. Schroeder's success in the NHL will have to be on the wing i think. He's far too small and doesn't play with that "edge" that smaller players do to be successful. Kinda like how Gallagher, Marchand, and St.Louis play.

With Schroeder on Kesler's wing, that will hopefully spark that 2nd line into more of a speedy and creative line, with Higgins working the puck along the boards, and Schroeder setting up Kesler for the shot.

Sedin-Sedin-Santorelli

Higgins-Kesler-Schroeder

Booth-Richardson-Kassian

Sestito-Dalpe-Weise

Archived