The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Oilers looking for a 3rd pairing defenceman

by far my favorite for canucks wishlist is hall.

it would take a big return to do that one.

1. Hall? The last player I would want. A whiny, annoying, man child, always keeping his head down type player. Nooooo thank you.

2. You posted 14 times in the first page... slow your roll a little bit.

1. Hall? The last player I would want. A whiny, annoying, man child, always keeping his head down type player. Nooooo thank you.

2. You posted 14 times in the first page... slow your roll a little bit.

Lol seriously? You wouldn't want Hall when the Canucks could desperately use him in their top 6... I can understand saying that the price would be too high but the reason you stated is beyond ridiculous. Any team would love to have Taylor Hall.

Why? They have 6 of them already.

Lol! I thought the exact same thing when I seen title.

wtf! Is Kevin Lowe not all there?

He makes feaster look like gm of the century.

I actually believe Burke could've turned the ship around in Edmonton and Calgary made a great move scooping him.

Kevin Lowe " Durrrrrr we no have good stopping pucks from going in net. Duurrrr we need new 6/7 dman."

Kevin Kevin Kevin. Did u used to eat paint chips when you were a kid?

You need a #1 goalie. You need a #1 defenceman. You need size up front.

YOU HAVE ALL THE ASSETS TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN! In fact you have had all the assets for at least two years and guess what. You FAILED.

When you drafted the nuge with your second consecutive first overall I thought maybe u should've used it better by trading it but hey first line centers are hard to come by.

When you drafted yakupov with your third consecutive first overall I knew you were on crack. Remember when you could have had PK Subban and galyenchuk sp ( Montreals 1st) for that pick? That must hurt. Or maybe not. Doesn't seam like u care.

All your assets aren't doing crap for you but losing value. All your promising prospects from years of high drafting ( no pun intended) either get sick of the organization and move to Europe or turn to bust mode. Sigggghhh

I feel for the oiler fans.

Sftr.

Archived