The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Utica's Green Man

Utica Fan

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, yes, this is the official Utica Green Man. Now that that's out of the way, allow me to clear some things up. 1. There are not 4 Green Men and as far as I knew, never was. 2. I never heard of any waiting list, or anything remotely close to that and there was certainly never a sign up sheet. This is something I personally decided to do in honor of the guys up in Vancouver and it just so happened there was another guy that wanted to join me when the season started to complete the pair. I'm not tryin to put anyone down here, that's not what I'm about. I'm just trying to clear up some misunderstandings. If anyone has any questions, please ask away! I couldn't be prouder to be doing what I do at the games and supporting the Comets and greater Canucks organization!

First of all, yes, this is the official Utica Green Man. Now that that's out of the way, allow me to clear some things up. 1. There are not 4 Green Men and as far as I knew, never was. 2. I never heard of any waiting list, or anything remotely close to that and there was certainly never a sign up sheet. This is something I personally decided to do in honor of the guys up in Vancouver and it just so happened there was another guy that wanted to join me when the season started to complete the pair. I'm not tryin to put anyone down here, that's not what I'm about. I'm just trying to clear up some misunderstandings. If anyone has any questions, please ask away! I couldn't be prouder to be doing what I do at the games and supporting the Comets and greater Canucks organization!

that's a lot better, and not as weird as originally stated. do you have a character name (ours are Force and Sully)

No, not yet. My plan was to wait a few games and then put it out to the fans for suggestions once they see what I've got. I had heard someone was posting different stories about me on the Canucks website somewhere and they said they'd put the idea for a name out there but I haven't seen it yet.

Other Utica fan here..sorry for the confusion, but I "heard" at the "Aud" that there were 4 of you guys and there was a waiting list. That will teach me to go to the source first. I'll post that suggestion on the Comets webpage. We need to get you on camera at the Aud.

Archived