Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parise11

GDT - Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres 10/17/13

793 posts in this topic

Let's hope Kassian has a strong game to shut up some of the haters.

Go Canucks Go!

Thanks for putting the GDT out this early and it looks really nice!

Yes a strong game will shut the haters, while Hodgson has been producing game after game.

Time to build on our improving teamwork and play that is. Hope we have a more dominant game and get the details down right.

watch hodgson out play kesler to prove we made the wrong choice...... he out played kesler all year and got no ice time as a reward.

will be attending the Buffalo game to see our team play, then onto Pittsburgh for Saturdays game.

Yes I am a Kassian hater and will be able to watch him away from the puck not just what the TV camera shows. My dislike is for his lack of effort and positioning (especially defensively), nothing to do with the trade

will be attending the Buffalo game to see our team play, then onto Pittsburgh for Saturdays game.

Yes I am a Kassian hater and will be able to watch him away from the puck not just what the TV camera shows. My dislike is for his lack of effort and positioning (especially defensively), nothing to do with the trade

Finally! A thread where all the folks that can't let go of Coho: whether they be lovers or haters; can have nice chit chat. Too bad it has to be a GDT.

Yes a strong game will shut the haters, while Hodgson has been producing turnovers and douchey comments game after game.

watch hodgson out play kesler to prove we made the wrong choice...... he out played kesler all year and got no ice time as a reward.