The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT - Vancouver Canucks @ Buffalo Sabres 10/17/13

Parise11

I really hope that the lineup which won it for Torts last game can develop chemistry and stay intact.

Higgins - Hank - Kes

Danny - Santorelli - Hansen

Booth - Schroeder - Kassian

Sestito - Richardson - Weise

With Burrows back

Higgins - Hank - Kes

Danny - Santorelli - Burrows

Booth - Schroeder - Kassian

Weise - Richardson - Hansen

That is some sick, playoff-type depth.

Cool and yet if he's so good why does his team only have one win? If he's such an elite first line center you would think he would be able to guide his team to a win and score some clutch goals wouldn't you.

The thing is anyone can get points if they're put on the first line. Look at Hertl. Remember Anson Carter? How about Pyatt?

Cool and yet if he's so good why does his team only have one win? If he's such an elite first line center you would think he would be able to guide his team to a win and score some clutch goals wouldn't you.

The thing is anyone can get points if they're put on the first line. Look at Hertl. Remember Anson Carter? How about Pyatt?

Nobody is saying he is elite, but he is a solid player, and still getting better.

Thats one of the worst arguments you can make. The best goal scorer in the NHL (Stamkos) cannot seem to lead his team to the playoffs. If we didnt have the Sedins, would Kesler lead us to the playoffs alone? Why is Giroux and the Flyers at the bottom of the NHL? Oilers with all that young talent?

Clutch goals? Hodgsons a playmaker first.

He would be a perfect second line center, however the Sabres really dont have anyone better, so he's playing with Vanek and doing pretty good.

Whoever is saying he turns over the puck, or doesnt play defense, sorry but Kassian doesnt do anything. He is constantly out of position and lost. He should be in the AHL.

I said whoever is saying Hodgson does all that... Doesnt talk about how bad Kassian plays.

And yes I watch him play, I've seen him float around on the ice in the playoffs. He never plays hard at all. The best thing he did in the Montreal game was run into and knock David Booth over. His fight against Philly was pointless, hardly a good fighter. He is supposed to be tough, and aggressive, but you rarely ever see that from him.

He does as much as Sestito.

Archived