The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VID] The End

M A K A V E L I 96

Really sucks mak...pretty obvious the nhl is doing so as your showing everybody the mischief that goes on in this game now...they're simply scared and threaten you with the copyright bs so you won't anymore damage to them then you already have...really does suck mak, and honestly, you were the best Canucks uploaded on YouTube IMO...did it all; plus 1 to you sir for all your hard work and dedication! :)

Ugh.... YouTube has gotten really annoying lately, they're slowly taking off all the CBC playoff intros, deleting big name hockey accounts (like HockeyWebCaster, XxxCrosbyxxx...) and now our very own Mak... :'( It's so dumb. As other posters have mentioned, you should find different media site to keep posting your vids, ESPECIALLY the diving ones...

Ugh.... YouTube has gotten really annoying lately, they're slowly taking off all the CBC playoff intros, deleting big name hockey accounts (like HockeyWebCaster, XxxCrosbyxxx...) and now our very own Mak... :'( It's so dumb. As other posters have mentioned, you should find different media site to keep posting your vids, ESPECIALLY the diving ones...

There won't be any more Canucks highlights on my YT chan due to the NHL filing copyright complaints and blocking the videos. Last time it was just for the Kassian fight and I re-uploaded without it. Now, they're doing it for the entire video (Sabres game) and a lot of older highlights as well.

It was a good couple of years and thanks for watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LTA57p5Dic

That sucks Mak

I'm a subscriber on YouTube, and if I do miss a rare game you're the first place I go to. So much better and more detailed than the TV or NHL.com highlights.

I concur with others. What if you wait a bit and then try some other more obscure media upload site?

Deb is right. If the NHL wasn't so stupid they'd realize that your videos actually draw more viewers to the league.

Archived