The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth

vcrguy

Basically Torts is saying he'd rather play Alberts 3-4 minutes than have Booth in the lineup. At a time when the forwards have injuries, and are using Jeremy Welsh. Not dressing a player when the team is healthy is one thing, this is a slap in his mouth

I think its time to consider that if there is a god, he doesn't like sports. Tebow, and Booth. If these men are gods chosen ones in their sports. God sure is mean.

Most sports player are religious. Think of all those Latin soccer players, those in Europe, and even in hockey/football a lot of them wear the crucifix.

And when do you see Hamhuis acting like Booth in regards to religion? Or blaming god, when the team loses

Oh brother. You're taking things way out of context. This is a pointless argument and there's no where for this to go except more arguing.

As much as I love Booth, I think it's time for him to be traded. He didn't find this stride until late 2011-2012 season and then he got injured again, and has been invisible since with another bad string of injuries.

He'll get traded, he'll thrive, people will say "GMMG UR AN IDIOT FOR TRADUNG BOOTH HE WASNT GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE!!!!".

I'm digging up this thread if that does happen.

He probably will succeed if he's shipped back to the East. Much like what happened with Mason Raymond. Some players just don't fit in the Western Conference.

I think can be simplified why a player like Booth is playing with no urgency at all while a player like Santorelli is playing with comparatively max. effort:

Booth has a big contract.

And Santorelli does not.

Booth lacks the 'motivation' needed for him to go to the hard areas for goals.

So Torts benching him may give him some new motivation: Play harder, or you don't play at all.

(And then he'll fall to injury again. Lol.)

Archived