The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TEMP GDT CANUCKS VS BLUE JACKETS 3 PM START

-DLC-

No time for details....see the homepage, with a preview. Lack to get the start. Annnnnd, GO.

Road trip continues...

cast-of-the-show-the-beverly-hillbillies-23604454-1024-768.jpg

I know it's just a temp, but I think this GDT should be thrown in contention for GDT of the year :P

The visuals and text are both simply astounding.

I'd give up Kesler Tanev and a 2nd myself for Rychel and Jenner, make it a 1st if they toss in heatherington

Too radical IMHO.

In fact, Heatherington and Tanev are quite comparable in style but Tanev has 3-4 years on him.

I think Jenner is a gem and Rychel is good but it would be too far a step back this year and would send the wrong message to the Sedins.

Too radical IMHO.

In fact, Heatherington and Tanev are quite comparable in style but Tanev has 3-4 years on him.

I think Jenner is a gem and Rychel is good but it would be too far a step back this year and would send the wrong message to the Sedins.

I'd leave it up in the air as it stands until we see how our season pans out. Kind of wondering at what point in time Gillis will give up on trying to find a "playmaking anything" for the 2nd line and just possibly trade the K. I do agree it sends the wrong message though, but will this rabid fanbase allow Gillis to maintain the status quo if Kesler doesn't net at least 70 points this year and Shinkaruk, Gaunce and Horvat don't make the team next year?

Also about Tanev, what do we do if Stanton keeps this up? more redundant players as Stanton and Tanev are basically the same player much like Burrows Hansen Santorelli Higgins and Richardson (to obviously differeing skill sets) Depth is great if people bring different things to the table. Variety being the spice of life as it were.

Maybe we revisit this closer to trade day or seasons end?

I'd leave it up in the air as it stands until we see how our season pans out. Kind of wondering at what point in time Gillis will give up on trying to find a "playmaking anything" for the 2nd line and just possibly trade the K. I do agree it sends the wrong message though, but will this rabid fanbase allow Gillis to maintain the status quo if Kesler doesn't net at least 70 points this year and Shinkaruk, Gaunce and Horvat don't make the team next year?

Also about Tanev, what do we do if Stanton keeps this up? more redundant players as Stanton and Tanev are basically the same player much like Burrows Hansen Santorelli Higgins and Richardson (to obviously differeing skill sets) Depth is great if people bring different things to the table. Variety being the spice of life as it were.

Maybe we revisit this closer to trade day or seasons end?

That's why I'm not sure why you are thinking about it now. There's too much season to go before even considering moving a core piece for futures. I am still of the opinion we are better as a team than most are giving us credit for. I wouldn't be a seller right now, I'd be a buyer.

Tanev and Stanton are quite different actually. Stanton is much more physical and they have different shots. Also they are RH vs LH. We need the depth across the line-up for the eventual injury to come. I'm not sure why you think either of them are redundant this season. We need them both.

That's why I'm not sure why you are thinking about it now. There's too much season to go before even considering moving a core piece for futures. I am still of the opinion we are better as a team than most are giving us credit for. I wouldn't be a seller right now, I'd be a buyer.

Tanev and Stanton are quite different actually. Stanton is much more physical and they have different shots. Also they are RH vs LH. We need the depth across the line-up for the eventual injury to come. I'm not sure why you think either of them are redundant this season. We need them both.

Which is why I am saying revisit later in the season or seasons end.

Archived