The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TEMP GDT CANUCKS VS BLUE JACKETS 3 PM START

-DLC-

I think 909 is the HD one and 9909 is the SD. Sportsnet Vancouver channel anyway (versus SN Pacific or SN One).

From one of the Carolina blogs after he was signed out of school:

That's at the college level, so don't expect quite the 'offensive prowess' he had there. Maybe a projected 25-30 point guy in the NHL, but if he can use his size then he could fit well on the 4th as an energy line.

I'm still not sure if he'll play or if they'll use Weber and wait to see him first, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Well that sounds promising. In the 2nd half of a back to back one would assume that the 4th would play upwards of 8 minutes, so hopefully we get a chance to see him, and hopefully he gets a chance to be noticeable.

I always like watching how the new guys fit in.

Man we need another center.

I think Kesler will drop back down to second line center when Burrows is back. Hopefully he's on a roll by then.

We're still gonna need a third line center at some point. I'm not sure if it's in the cards for Schroeder right now. Hopefully he's not out too long.

Man we need another center.

I think Kesler will drop back down to second line center when Burrows is back. Hopefully he's on a roll by then.

We're still gonna need a third line center at some point. I'm not sure if it's in the cards for Schroeder right now. Hopefully he's not out too long.

Shawn Matthias would be a dream come true

For shaw it's: 302 - HD 326 - SD

This looks to be from 2 seasons ago but hopefully the channels haven't changed: http://canucks.nhl.c...ge.htm?id=65623

My mistake, I have shaw and they're listing the game on both of the channels you listed but they're apparently PPV channels?

I also seem to remember them changing the channel last minute on a game earlier this year. Only time will tell...

Edit:

Nevermind, 302 works.

I don't wan't to be overly confident, but this one should come out as a win for us. Lack will stand on his head again - and hopefully will be rewarded with some quality d in front of him this time. Last time he was in there, we gave up waaay too many quality chances.

Archived