The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Islanders 4:00PM PST S-NETP

3KBieksa

Looking at our line-up the first thing that strikes me.. we miss Burrows.

That being said, I say they have a bounce-back win, show some grit and get out of Nassau with a 3-2 win. Isle's are at a 3 GPG clip right now, so have to play sound defensively. We need Kesler to be a difference maker and Higgy needs to finish. Probably #1 on the team for scoring chances. (that's a guess not a fact)

The twins get a point each and Lu ends up with 29 saves for the W.

posts like yours drive me nuts pal ... I never said its was a conspiracy .. its not , the fact is ,that there are players on our team that the refs cant stand ' refs are human '........ and game after game, calls seem to be lopsided , and not in our favour .. Im tired of fans like you trotting out your opinions and calling them facts .. the fact is you havent been watching the same game Ive been watching for the last few years ..

The thing is, I see a lot of whining about refs when they inevitably mess up hard in the favor of our opposition. But I see plenty of garbage calls on the opposing team that work to our favor and I never see anyone ever say crap about that. Not in a thread, not in the GDT, no where. The fact is, we all watch the same game, we just remember the things that suit our opinions and reinforce them, which is a natural human flaw.

Archived