The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

Well, I see no point in hiding it now seeing as people are jumping on the bandwagon suspiciously fast. I am the sheriff, not BJ

Seeing as BJ doesn't tend to fool around like this when TP, he just outed himself as mafia. I don't know why he did this. Maybe he was bored and I came up as special under kingpin investigation.

I don't know if anyone will believe me or not after he got the jump on me, but I have yet to make an investigation. I will be releasing the results once I make it, and I'm open to suggestions. I implore the specials NOT to contact him. You will see I am right of I get voted out.

Well, I see no point in hiding it now seeing as people are jumping on the bandwagon suspiciously fast. I am the sheriff, not BJ

Seeing as BJ doesn't tend to fool around like this when TP, he just outed himself as mafia. I don't know why he did this. Maybe he was bored and I came up as special under kingpin investigation.

I don't know if anyone will believe me or not after he got the jump on me, but I have yet to make an investigation. I will be releasing the results once I make it, and I'm open to suggestions. I implore the specials NOT to contact him. You will see I am right of I get voted out.

Peaches, for the sake of argument here, what rounds do the kinpin get his investigation?

Both of you investigate me. I'll make my decision based on who says I turned up TP :bigblush:

Wow, I must be the unluckiest man in the world. The guy I randomly called out is actually the Sheriff! What are the odds?

I am the doctor and I will be saving VIC..

BJ knew he would be one of the first targets so he thought he could take out a TP.. nope sorry man!

You can save VIC if you want but you can't save him from a lynch, save BJ if you want to have a chance for the town to try to form an alliance.

Archived