The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Varlamov turns himself in to police

Plum

Avalanche statement:

Patrick Roy was arrested for domestic assault on Oct 22, 2000. Now his goalie was arrested for the same thing on October 30, 2013. That's some Illuminati stuff. At least it should help my hockey pool.

Almost ruined mine. I picked up Mike Smith, remarkably.

What in the world is wrong with him? Is he mafia or something?

Patrick Roy was arrested for domestic assault on Oct 22, 2000. Now his goalie was arrested for the same thing on October 30, 2013. That's some Illuminati stuff. At least it should help my hockey pool.

Daaaam and to add to that Patrick Roy was born on October 5, 1965 while Varlamov was born on April 27, 1988

Absolutely mind blowing

Thats basically what second degree kidnapping is. With holding someone without their consent as I mentioned earlier store managers can fall under this when the don't let employees leave without doing a bag check first

Everything you say here is wrong.

First, laws are different in Colorado than they are here. So "second degree kidnapping" can have a different meaning there than it does here.

Secondly, kidnapping means moving somebody against their consent, not just confining them. What you're talking about is called "false imprisonment."

And the store manager scenario you're describing wouldn't even be false imprisonment, since there's no physical restraint.

Basically, 2nd degree kidnapping in Colorado appears to be a very serious crime. It's a felony and has the 2-6 year sentence.

Everything you say here is wrong.

First, laws are different in Colorado than they are here. So "second degree kidnapping" can have a different meaning there than it does here.

Secondly, kidnapping means moving somebody against their consent, not just confining them. What you're talking about is called "false imprisonment."

And the store manager scenario you're describing wouldn't even be false imprisonment, since there's no physical restraint.

Basically, 2nd degree kidnapping in Colorado appears to be a very serious crime. It's a felony and has the 2-6 year sentence.

http://kidnapping.uslegal.com/state-kidnapping-abduction-laws/colorado-kidnappingabduction-laws/

First off Roy was never charged for hitting his wife. He was charged for breaking furniture during a dispute. Secondly we don't know anything yet. He could have taken a child out of a dangerous situation and it would be considered kidnapping. There are plenty of women out there with mental illness and we don't know whether or not those charges were justified.

Even if he did hit someone, who knows how many times that person hit him before he reacted. It's unfair to paint him as a wife beater without knowing what happened. Life isnt black and white kids.

First off Roy was never charged for hitting his wife. He was charged for breaking furniture during a dispute. Secondly we don't know anything yet. He could have taken a child out of a dangerous situation and it would be considered kidnapping. There are plenty of women out there with mental illness and we don't know whether or not those charges were justified.

Even if he did hit someone, who knows how many times that person hit him before he reacted. It's unfair to paint him as a wife beater without knowing what happened. Life isnt black and white kids.

Wow I completely agree. Well said... u never no what happened

Archived