The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] TO @ VAN | 4:00 PM | CBC | Pavel Bure Jersey Retirement |

Blueberries

Pavel Bure  

151 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!Oh my God!

Good question. When does ceremony start?

Fans encouraged to be seated by 3:45 pm:

Vancouver, B.C. - The Vancouver Canucks are encouraging fans to be in their seats no later than 3:45 pm on Saturday to watch Pavel Bure's jersey retirement ceremony. Doors at Rogers Arena will open to the public at 2:30 pm and the ceremony will commence at 4:00 pm. Puck drop is scheduled for 4:20 pm.

For fans unable to attend the game, CBC's Hockey Night in Canada will air the retirement ceremony without interruption. The ceremony will take place prior to the Canucks-Toronto Maple Leafs game and will feature a video tribute to Bure as well as appearances from former teammates, coaches and friends of the iconic Canucks forward.

On November 1st, fans are encouraged to visit Canucks.com for a live interview with Pavel at 2:00 pm. It will be an opportunity for fans to see and hear from the guest of honour as Pavel Bure speaks to his emotions, memories and anticipation on the eve of his retirement ceremony. Other notable guests will make appearances to reminisce and relive some of Bure's most significant moments.

http://canucks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=689430

Fans encouraged to be seated by 3:45 pm:

Vancouver, B.C. - The Vancouver Canucks are encouraging fans to be in their seats no later than 3:45 pm on Saturday to watch Pavel Bure's jersey retirement ceremony. Doors at Rogers Arena will open to the public at 2:30 pm and the ceremony will commence at 4:00 pm. Puck drop is scheduled for 4:20 pm.

For fans unable to attend the game, CBC's Hockey Night in Canada will air the retirement ceremony without interruption. The ceremony will take place prior to the Canucks-Toronto Maple Leafs game and will feature a video tribute to Bure as well as appearances from former teammates, coaches and friends of the iconic Canucks forward.

On November 1st, fans are encouraged to visit Canucks.com for a live interview with Pavel at 2:00 pm. It will be an opportunity for fans to see and hear from the guest of honour as Pavel Bure speaks to his emotions, memories and anticipation on the eve of his retirement ceremony. Other notable guests will make appearances to reminisce and relive some of Bure's most significant moments.

http://canucks.nhl.c...s.htm?id=689430

wow, 20 mins.. i guess it's gonna be short... linden and naslund one took about 45mins- 1 hr..

Step 1 - Fire MG

Step 2 - Hire Bure

Step 3 - Sign Zheredev

Step 4 - Trade for Yakupov

Step 5...

Step 6 - Profit (win cup)

You are a huge hypocrit. You are a huge luongo supporter (as am i) but ur fanaticism is a bit odd... But you are just as bad as the Lu bashers, if not worse, when it comes to Gillis.

Sure not everything he has done has been perfect or worked out, but he clearly knows how to build a team, we have been very successful all things considered.

If we fired him he would get scooped up instantly by another team.

I can't help but get sentimental about this. And I know I'm not the only one. This guy was beloved by the fans and management didn't treat him very well. I am so glad he is getting his jersey retired. Just imagine what this organization would have had to endure without having Bure play for them. He put the Canucks on the map!!! Before him, nobody really cared. Would the franchise still exist today?! Maybe because it's Canadian, but all those losing seasons would have been a tough go.

I just want to see someone from our team score on a break away tomorrow!

Go Canucks Go!!!

I'm stoked for this game and the early start (for me) is awesome. Needing to wait til 10 for a game I've been waiting for since the start of the season would have been hard to do.

I think it'll be a good game. I have a bad feeling about the first period (ceremonies really make for slow starts and the leafs are flying right now) but I think burrows will have a great game (he always seems to do amazing against the leafs). I predict a 4-3 win. In regulation so that we leap frog them in the standings :)

Go Canucks Go !

Archived