The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Senators may be interested in Canucks' Yannick Weber

You were saying?

michalek is overpaid and a floater. he's a 3rd liner and always injured. macarthur = elite 2nd line winger. weber also isn't nothing. he's a very good 5th/6 puck moving d-man. the + would obv be something good like sestito + 5th in 2016

michalek is overpaid and a floater. he's a 3rd liner and always injured. macarthur = elite 2nd line winger. weber also isn't nothing. he's a very good 5th/6 puck moving d-man. the + would obv be something good like sestito + 5th in 2016

Good thing that was sarcasm...I hope...

listen to this and unwind. u seem to be getting a little worked up over peoples opinions

You are the one getting worked up bro , other peoples opinions matter just as much as yours.

Seems to me you put down DeNiros opinion and when you get a little back you tell everyone to chill to some cartoon .

took u 4 minutes to write that? seems u had to think it out because u know im a well informed hockey poster. his opinion in inferior to mine for the fact that i provide facts and he just says what he wants to say. fact>>>>>>>>>>>uninformed opinion. its a good beat u should listen to it for 10 hours really calms the mind

lol,,,another newbie troll..who feline edits.

took u 4 minutes to write that? seems u had to think it out because u know im a well informed hockey poster. his opinion in inferior to mine for the fact that i provide facts and he just says what he wants to say. fact>>>>>>>>>>>uninformed opinion. its a good beat u should listen to it for 10 hours really calms the mind

hey Steve Bennett*

We won't get much for him. If it's farm help or a 3rd/4th round pick, I'd be happy. As per roster players, we would likely target a depth C, none of which the Senators have are of any real appeal.

Hell, I'm just happy we're on the receiving end of a rumoured trade, instead of being the ones doing the talking.

Archived