The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Fixing the 3rd Line

Alright, stick with me on this one, it might be a little bit of a stretch but I think I know how to fix our third line scoring issues.

To Winnipeg: Chris Higgins, 4th Round Pick, Yannick Weber

To Vancouver: Bryan Little, Jordan Samuels-Thomas, Juho Olkinoura

To Florida: David Booth, Tom Sestito

To Vancouver: Brad Boyes, 5th Round Pick, Zach Hyman

Sign Daniel Bang for 1 year at 800k, he's 6'3" 208 pounds and putting up great numbers in the NLA currently. I would say he most likely has an NHL out clause in his contract. He just never got a chance in the NHL, but he's really putting his game together this season.

Sedin - Sedin - Kesler

Burrows - Santorelli - Kassian

Bang - Little - Boyes

Weise - Richardson - Hansen

I think this fixed third line would really fit torts system and help our team with any scoring issues. The fourth line becomes way more defense oriented with a scoring 3rd.

It's hard to say what route the Jets may take closing in on Trade deadline, it was a good sign to see they beat Detroit tonight but the season does not look good.

But as of now and the past few seasons Little has been their #1 centre as much as I believe he's at best a #2 centre on better teams. So it might be interesting at the deadline.

I think VAN should look at Nashville, they signed Hendricks and Cullen on top of Paul Guastad, we could get one of them quietly

Archived