The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Boston Bruins contempt thread

PhillipBlunt

Well the title says it all. I hold the Bruins in contempt. They are the most disrespectful, classless team in the NHL.

From Chara nearly killing Pacioretty, to Lucic running Miller, to Boychuk trying to paralyze Raymond, to Marchand clipping Salo, up to Hamilton running Stamkos into his own net today. This team is composed of entitled players and personnel starting with Jacobs, Julien and Chiarelli.

They seem to have carte blanche to do whatever they want to whomever they want.

Hopefully this can be a thread where all Boston contempt can be spewed vs crudding up other posts with it.

No, there is such a thing as too much Boston hate. You're literally the only person who thinks that he intentionally wanted to break his tibia. I saw more intent to injure from Bieksa in front of the net against the Kings. If the Bruins hadn't beat us in the seven game series where we didn't even deserve to win, you wouldn't have made this thread.

im going to say one thing it suprises me that Vancouver vrs boston game 7 became hudson bay rules....

first period i recall a canuck player being tackled when he had a clear empty net to score and the referees were like well? jim hughston said o well it must be hudson bay rules...

yet when chicago plays the bruins they actually are given powerplays, so well done nhl thats all

It's not the nhl. It is the nhl and their direction of marketing that allows Boston to do things like that.

The whole nhl is corrupted and it won't care how much you cry about it. Millions of people will still watch it and willingly forget every event that suggest the nhl is rigged.

In a way we can't complain about it since it's because of the way they market the league that allows players to get pay millions for playing a sport.

The league is going for a push for the big four sport cities to compete with basketball, baseball and football. If detriot wasn't in such a financial mess as a city they would have win another cup in the near future.

Mark my word, when they done enough promotion on la Chicago and Boston, new yorks teams will be next to be a Stanley winners in the next decade. It's just how the game play

No, there is such a thing as too much Boston hate. You're literally the only person who thinks that he intentionally wanted to break his tibia. I saw more intent to injure from Bieksa in front of the net against the Kings. If the Bruins hadn't beat us in the seven game series where we didn't even deserve to win, you wouldn't have made this thread.

Never said intentionally. Hamilton was reckless and considering he is 5 inches taller and nearly 20 lbs heavier, and that he rode Stamkos into his own net. Well, how is that not reckless?

Also the Bruins got away with murder during that series. Peverly's two handed chop on Bieksa, Krecji's cross check to Hamhuis after flipping Lucic, Raymond's ordeal....the list goes on and on. Deserve has nothing to do with it when the calls are non existent.

Not Iginla? Really?

Honestly I lost my respect to that guy when he decided to hop on contenders and hope to buy a cup ring.

I mean have some dignity and pick to stay one one team. The hop between bruins and pens is just pathetic.. What's next? Going to Chicago when Boston fail to win a cup this year?

Honestly I lost my respect to that guy when he decided to hop on contenders and hope to buy a cup ring.

I mean have some dignity and pick to stay one one team. The hop between bruins and pens is just pathetic.. What's next? Going to Chicago when Boston fail to win a cup this year?

Iginla is a rental now. Nothing more.

Archived