The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PlayStation 4 Thread

PlayStation

Ugh... I'm one trophy away from a platinum in Saints Row Gat Out of Hell, but it is the co-op one and i can't find a match :/

Does anyone else have this game? It was a freebie with PS+

5 hours ago, c00kies said:

Ugh... I'm one trophy away from a platinum in Saints Row Gat Out of Hell, but it is the co-op one and i can't find a match :/

Does anyone else have this game? It was a freebie with PS+

No. But ugh. Online stuff for platinum can be a killer. It stopped me from getting it for TLoU. I just don't like the online enough to play it never mind buy the better weapons to make it easier.

17 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

No. But ugh. Online stuff for platinum can be a killer. It stopped me from getting it for TLoU. I just don't like the online enough to play it never mind buy the better weapons to make it easier.

It's literally impossible to find a partner online...

I hate sport games that require online things as well, especially but crap.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-07-14 at 11:28 AM, Tortorella's Rant said:

Need a new game.

Can someone recommend one? I've kinda looked, but I dunno, nothing really sticks out screaming "get me!"

Did you settle on a game after nobody answered your question?

Which do you have? Which don't you want?

On 2016-07-25 at 6:24 PM, Xbox said:

No Mans Sky comes out soon, probably will get it. Supposed to be a pretty sick game.

There's definitely going to be a ton of people buying it, including myself. It will be an interesting game, that's for sure. The new releases as far as I can recall lately have been pretty bland. NMS will change that.

I hope it doesn't crumble under the hype it's been receiving.

• Upvote 2

On 7/25/2016 at 7:12 AM, DollarAndADream said:

Did you settle on a game after nobody answered your question?

Which do you have? Which don't you want?

Na. I dunno. I'll wait for the new BF I guess

---

And what is the point of copying system storage to USB? You try and copy it back and it's still the same date of when the game itself copied to the storage. Trying to copy from USB to storage doesn't do anything.

5 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I actually heard that game was pretty good.

I never knew Digimon was still relevant, but I used to be really into it.

I think it's made a bit of a comeback for the 15th anniversary. This game is targeted towards people who grew up watching the show, so...Me :lol:. Has a more mature storyline

1 hour ago, c00kies said:

Really? How do you do that? 

Thanks.

Press and hold the PS button on the controller and select Power Options > Shut Down

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Incursio said:

I think it's made a bit of a comeback for the 15th anniversary. This game is targeted towards people who grew up watching the show, so...Me :lol:. Has a more mature storyline

Press and hold the PS button on the controller and select Power Options > Shut Down

Ohh I knew that, I thought there was a way to do it without looking at the screen.

1 hour ago, Incursio said:

Yeah, me too. I used to watch the show all the time....and went to the movie that was in theatres. Also had all those little Digimon walker things that you shake.

21 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, me too. I used to watch the show all the time....and went to the movie that was in theatres. Also had all those little Digimon walker things that you shake.

I always wanted one of those things, but I never got one...

13 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Haha, yeah I had all of them. The first gen, second gen and whatever else.

I had the 2nd gen one. 

I loved the ps1 game that I played, not exactly sure which one it was lol.