The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks Vs Sharks [Canucks LOSS]

TheMohammadman

Ok, bad team loss. Now I am rarely am critical of the Twins....but.

Henrik. Get some discipline, and quit taking stupid penalties.

Daniel. SHOOT THE PUCK!

I find it interesting that Stanton, Tanev, Garrison, and Bieksa have adapted to Torts system, and Hamhuis and Edler seem to be struggling.

Hamhuis has been fine.

Also, where the hell was Kassian this game? I don't think I heard his name once.

Not bashing the kid, but come on Kass. Come alive.

Torts benched him after he made a perfect pass that Booth couldn't convert. Seriously, he was there but for a big guy, he sure can be hard to notice.

Dude, Lou had a good game and SJ got lucky, a lucky bounce at the end, and a garbage pp 4 on 3 in OT

The SJ player made a hell of a pass, he drew everyone over to him and found Boyle all alone back door..its 4 on 3 man...yeah Lou could have been better coming across but I bet you Boyle still scores, it was a nice play.

SJ got a lucky win...it happens

Exactly, they may not have scored on that play but I expected them to score on that pp regardless. You see how deep our 3 guys were and their point men came in down so low to the face off circles? That is what a good pp does

This team has one issue. It's not Luongo or refs it's scoring. I don't blame the players we have rather the players we don't have which falls on the GM. Gillis has to do something by the end of the year. Some guys have stepped up well above their pay grade which is great but this team needs another legit forward. Sharks won tonight based on luck. Nothing more and nothing less. If the canucks put one more in that "luck" doesn't end up meaning a thing.

Also, where the hell was Kassian this game? I don't think I heard his name once.

Not bashing the kid, but come on Kass. Come alive.

Missed the sweet pass to Booth in the first? I thought he skated and checked pretty well, but Booth and Richardson were completely non-existent.

Time for MG to step in and make a big move. This offence is brutal, no finishers. Say what you want about chances but if we can't score against the good teams then we're not winning in the playoffs, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Tortorella has a lot of time to work with, but this team is the same team that has won 1 in its last 10 or 11 playoff games.

Not able to score against big physical teams and giving up clutch goals. That's what looses us the playoff games. As far as I'm concerned we're not even a playoff team right now, so MG has to make a big-time move. Trade one of these defencemen for a star forward.

Archived