The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Princess" Phaneuf

SabreFan1

I know everybody who is not a Sabres fan hates John Scott, but if people don't think the NHL doesn't flat out show it's bias in favor of Toronto, I don't know what else to say to convince them.

I'll set the video up: John Scott goes for a legal open ice hit, then Princess Phaneuf dives to the ice so she doesn't get hit by Scott. McCormick comes in to fight Her Highness, and Scott gets the usual guy or two who grabs him from behind and pulls him to the ice. A weak scrum ensues. When everything is said and done the actual players who fought are assessed their penalties and Scott ends up with a 10 min. major and double minors (he never actually fought, so they couldn't give him a 5 min. major) for 14 min. total which ends his night since there was barely 14 minutes left in the game.

To be honest it ended up helping the Sabres because they ended up with a 2 min. power play and scored a quick goal. Also, it helped that Scott was off the ice so "stuff" didn't hit the fan after he would have gotten out of the penalty box.

Believe it or not, Scott was actually playing a solid game. He was grinding at the boards and checking people off of the puck.

http://www.sportsnet...euf-a-princess/

haha enjoy your crappy team bud

I enjoy my team win or lose. I'm not a bandwagon fan like half of Toronto is. During hockey season I read the Toronto Sun, so I know how much crap leafs fans talk about their team if they even talk about them at all. Also, my crappy team beat your team Friday.

How come there is no thread about sidenburg's elbow on bobby ryan. WTF, no effing suspension.

Make the thread if you'd like to. I think people are just so used to the Bruins getting away with stuff that it has become boring to even point it out anymore.

Archived