The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Princess" Phaneuf

SabreFan1

Not the point of the original post. The point was that he was ejected for doing next to nothing because he went to hit a star player.

Phaneuf is a star player? :lol:

I think it's more likely he got ejected cause he's John Scott, not because he tried to hit Phaneuf.

The only weak part of that whole thing was Phaneuf pretending he fell. He should have owned up to not wanting to get creamed.

Perhaps you're right, but we shouldn't condone comments like that.

I'm not an outright misogynist, but I think it's funny when somebody uses a feminine word on a guy who deserves it. I've even seen women say things like that, which makes it even funnier. Heck, Batmania burned me big time a few posts up using a feminine inference. I've been chuckling over it ever since he posted it. It was a quick-witted and funny comment.

dont get why this is really a thing, like who cares

"well, obviously you do, twilight, for commenting, derp"

you see a guy coming at you, who has a reputation in the league for being a reckless piece of garbage coming at you, of course you're going to "bail out" against a guy with that reputation

i agree with loblaw, not to sound too liberal, but that stuff's just left on the ice. you dont call out other guys to the media like that. that's just stupid-- only makes scott look like more of a piece of trash than he already is. only reason why people bother commenting because it's against a leaf

dont get why this is really a thing, like who cares

"well, obviously you do, twilight, for commenting, derp"

you see a guy coming at you, who has a reputation in the league for being a reckless piece of garbage coming at you, of course you're going to "bail out" against a guy with that reputation

i agree with loblaw, not to sound too liberal, but that stuff's just left on the ice. you dont call out other guys to the media like that. that's just stupid-- only makes scott look like more of a piece of trash than he already is. only reason why people bother commenting because it's against a leaf

John Scott is trash, I don't think anybody can argue that.

I enjoy my team win or lose. I'm not a bandwagon fan like half of Toronto is. During hockey season I read the Toronto Sun, so I know how much crap leafs fans talk about their team if they even talk about them at all. Also, my crappy team beat your team Friday.

How can you call half of the Leafs fans bandwagoners? They are some of the most passionate fans in the game, outnumber your own fans in your own building, and fill their own building for every single game even when they have been absolutlely awful. You just sound super bitter that your team lost.

John Scott and Frazer McLaren where both thrown from the game to stop things from kicking off and it no doubt would have if they weren't. This isn't some anti-Scott or Buffalo agenda, the refs made the correct decision. Scott's comments tonight once again reminds us that he is a total meat head who doesn't really belong in this game.

For someone complaining about bias you certainly seem like a level headed unbiased individual :bigblush:

I enjoy my team win or lose. I'm not a bandwagon fan like half of Toronto is. During hockey season I read the Toronto Sun, so I know how much crap leafs fans talk about their team if they even talk about them at all. Also, my crappy team beat your team Friday.

I enjoy how in the world of sports it's a bragging right to say you drain money and hours upon hours of your life watching grown men play a game poorly year after year. As if there is some kind of personal gain or pleasure from it. (Then again Toronto is the one team that has no problem packing a stadium game after game even when they had a dreadful team while teams like the Sabres can barely do it when they are relevant which makes the bandwagon remark a little odd coming from a Sabres fan about Toronto fans)

You're messed up.

Enlighten me. Why am I messed up? You don't know me, I treat women well. I'm just not a politically correct guy who worries about everything I say. Like I said in a previous post, I'm not a flat out misogynist, but I do think it's funny getting a reaction out of another guy by comparing something or everything about him to a woman. It almost always ticks the other person off if they can't think of a quick comeback. It may be the former jock in me, but it is what it is.

Archived