The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

I have a feeling of a collapse. We do not match up well against Dallas. They are like LA

I think we're kind of hit and miss with them, sometimes it's good sometimes it's bad.

We're 7-3-1 in our last 11 against them.

Either way our D is much better than it was last season, we just gotta get our offense going. If that happens we're in good shape.

Too close to call.

The underdog has two games in hand to leapfrog the Canucks for the illustrious 9th position in the West.

Series Notes

*This is the first of three meetings between the Stars and Canucks.

*The Stars were 2-1-0 against Vancouver last season.

*The Stars are 81-67-25 all-time vs. the Canucks.

Statistical tidbits

*The Stars are 5-0-0 in their last five road games.

*The Canucks are 2-3-1 in their last six home games.

http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=691878

Anyone have the highlights of the game we blew the stars out in Feb of 2011? can't find them on youtube. EDIT: The game I'm thinking of was actualy January 24th.

Man those highlights really show you how far the nucks have to go to get back to their '11 form don't they??

As for today's game -- Lehtonen rarely plays well in Van, I expect a nucks win

Man those highlights really show you how far the nucks have to go to get back to their '11 form don't they??

As for today's game -- Lehtonen rarely plays well in Van, I expect a nucks win

Yeah it sure does. Has Edler's shot gone down hill? Or is it the goaltenders / defensemen getting better with point shots? I'm not entirely sure what it is but we scored all the damn time with point shots or tip-ins on the pp that year. It seems that hasn't work for us for close to a year now.

Archived