The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs DAL - 11/17/13 - 5PM

Strombone1

Good hopefully they're fired up.

I honestly don't think they were gonna win the way they were playing.

They're playing much better now.

I thought they were playing great before and just as good now. If pinning the other team in their zone 95 percent of the time is your definition of "better" then get ready for a long season cause no team is able to do that game after game.

Do you want to know what irks me? These blown calls continue to happen in the NHL, and they always have the same excuse - this is a fast game, and mistakes are bound to happen. Refs aren't superhuman, and can only referee what they think they see.

Ok, that makes sense. The game is too fast for the refs to see everything. SO WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BRING IN VIDEO REVIEWS, OR ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE REACTION TO REFFEREEING WITHOUT FINES AND SUSPENSIONS? Wow. I never knew caps lock could feel so good.

Do you want to know what irks me? These blown calls continue to happen in the NHL, and they always have the same excuse - this is a fast game, and mistakes are bound to happen. Refs aren't superhuman, and can only referee what they think they see.

Ok, that makes sense. The game is too fast for the refs to see everything. SO WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BRING IN VIDEO REVIEWS, OR ALLOW ANY NEGATIVE REACTION TO REFFEREEING WITHOUT FINES AND SUSPENSIONS? Wow. I never knew caps lock could feel so good.

Because why would you want to make sure the right call is made? I think coaches should get a challenge like in football and if your wrong you lose the timeout.

The only difference between us dominating games right now and what we're seeing is lack of finish.

With the amount of chances we've had compared to them it should be 4-1 right now.

Gotta find our finish.

I agree, but holy damn I am actually so pissed off. Unbelievably rigged call.

Archived