The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Connauton's comment via twitter

I doubt he'd say something that pompous if he weren't confident Lack would take it as a friendly snipe.

But there are some pretty notable folks in that club actually.

Wondering where Connauton learned to play defense though? Was it in high school? Should he have passed?

Technically a millionaire has to have a net worth of 2 million dollars in currency, so I wouldn't say he's a millionaire yet. If he saves his money and plays well he might be.a millionaire in a three or four years.

A millionaire is someone with a net worth of at least one million, not two.

I am sure both E.Lack & K.Connauton would have a huge chuckle over the negative comments on the twitter posting.

E.Lack would have to attend Sweden Compulsory until the spring in which he was 16 yrs of age. Secondary is a full 3yrs of schooling after that meaning Lack would have been 19 1/2 before he could graduate. At 19, Lack was in the 3rd season of suiting up for his Swedish pro hockey team, Leksands and busy ousting EDDIE BELFOUR as that team's No.1 goaltender.

K.Connauton on the other hand did graduate high school, entered W.Michigan on a full NCAA scholarship at 18 but DROPPED OUT after only 1 year and returned to the WHL for a year before turning pro. However, well over half the NHL'ers who went the college route drop out before reaching their 4th year, Senior year.

It has to be only a matter of time until our news headlines read "Twitter comment taken out of context leads to (pick one of the following) global economic crisis/civil war/mass riots."

Archived