The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox One Thread

Kent.S

I tried out the DOOM beta and it was awful. All the guns are terrible, but the shotgun is basically a 2 shot kill, so it's all anybody uses. Melee is also a 1 or 2 shot kill, so 90% of every game is shotguns, melee kills and that overpowered demon thing that has a one shot kill gun and is basically invincible.

• Upvote 1

On April 16, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Baer. said:

I tried out the DOOM beta and it was awful. All the guns are terrible, but the shotgun is basically a 2 shot kill, so it's all anybody uses. Melee is also a 1 or 2 shot kill, so 90% of every game is shotguns, melee kills and that overpowered demon thing that has a one shot kill gun and is basically invincible.

It's just a beta. This is literally the reason why we have them, to make sure this stuff doesn't make the final cut. I personally hated the shotgun and found the plasma rifle OP.

11 minutes ago, Xbox said:

It's just a beta. This is literally the reason why we have them, to make sure this stuff doesn't make the final cut. I personally hated the shotgun and found the plasma rifle OP.

It was still enough to get the gist of the game, just felt like a garden variety fps. Hopefully the single player is really good cause that's what I'm looking forward to most.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
30 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Wticher 3 is a solid game, I recommend tomb raider as well if you haven't played it

Started playing Witcher 3 a few months ago the start was pretty r rated.Have to psyche myself up to play it i remember seeing reviews for it and thought it was gonna be stellar.

Played Tomb Raider at my buddy's its a pretty solid game when I played it at his house never finished a tomb raider game before.

• Wat 1

On 2016-04-16 at 2:57 PM, Baer. said:

I also see Sunset Overdrive is free with Gold... Wasn't that game sort of hyped up when the xbone came out?

I should play this to I bought it when target had a massive sale.

• Wat 1

25 minutes ago, Violator said:

Started playing Witcher 3 a few months ago the start was pretty r rated.Have to psyche myself up to play it i remember seeing reviews for it and thought it was gonna be stellar.

Played Tomb Raider at my buddy's its a pretty solid game when I played it at his house never finished a tomb raider game before.

Shadow of mordor is a great game too, I think its only 20 bucks for the GOTY edition on the xbox store rn

31 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Shadow of mordor is a great game too, I think its only 20 bucks for the GOTY edition on the xbox store rn

Bought it during a boxing day sale the same year it came out didn't like it the controls are to stiff for me.might play it again.

So many unfinished games stupid games with gold

• Wat 1

• 2 weeks later...