The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox One Thread

Kent.S

2 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

They aren't going to start making games for certain versions are they? I don't see the point in upgrading my launch version hust for some retarded 4k nonsense.

Better textures, better draw distance, better framerate, significantly better load times, better resolution and faster UI.

Yeah after a day with this new Xbox One I could never go back and it's not even on a 4k display.

13 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Better textures, better draw distance, better framerate, significantly better load times, better resolution and faster UI.

Yeah after a day with this new Xbox One I could never go back and it's not even on a 4k display.

None of that means anything to me. I only fear that if I don't upgrade I'll miss out on games like the new 3ds did to me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/05/2017 at 2:08 PM, Xbox said:

I think it's because some devices get by better on Wifi than others, OR it's more compatible with your ISP or router. I find that my PS4 is far more reliable on my wifi than my Xbox One, and like you my phone is really hit or miss on Wifi. On Xbox One Wifi I lag quite a bit, whereas I don't on PS4. I've read the opposite online so it probably comes down to how well the device gets along with the router/ISP.

My suggestion is try to use an ethernet cable if possible, that really helps. It changes things drastically for me with Xbox One and makes it much faster. That's probably more due to my Wifi though.

Only thing that pisses me off about being hardlined in i cant play xbox games on my surface tablet.if i use wifi its total $&!# and my router is on the other side of the wall.

• Wat 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2018-02-17 at 12:14 AM, Violator said:

They are supposed to have a stress test for sea of thieves this weekend probably try it out.

Anybody else play this game?

My wife and i are very tempted to buy it. It’s cross platform I think as well. 

2 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

Is there a point to gta online if one only enjoys single player?

If you have money to burn you can have a really good time.

Lots of extra vehicles.fighter,jets,tanks, boats,mega yachts.tons and tons of new clothes few extra guns.

Just bought the business starter pack comes with ten million worth of stuff plus one million in ingame currency.

You cant start a biker gang.open a club plus a bunch of other stuff.

Its really only fun to play online if you have a bunch of people to play with.

• Wat 1

5 hours ago, kurtis said:

My wife and i are very tempted to buy it. It’s cross platform I think as well. 

Its a fun game if you have more than one person as trying to drive a ship by yourself is kinda difficult.but the storms in this game are some of the craziest graphics i have ever seen in a game.

• Wat 1

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

I'm with Violator on this one. I love collecting discs. 

Since half of today's games are in Day 1 updates and not even on the disc, I see physical games as nothing less than an inconvenience.