Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogbyte

We should consider trading Hansen

105 posts in this topic

Agreed. Burrows is only worth 3 mill. Double of what his previous contract was. Now he's making Booth money, with the same production as Booth.

Booth has a goal...

I agree with the core shakeup, it is time.

Our defense is good but not great. I would look to move someone or 2 from our blueline. We need that one top shutdown dman playing big minutes as well as a great puck moving dman.

Then the offense is pretty clear. Sedins, Kassian and Shink and Bo are untouchables. Everyone else is open season

Hansen >> Higgins, Santorelli, Booth.

Those are players I would look to get rid of before Hansen.

How? Hansen was for the most part invisible this game.

How? Hansen was for the most part invisible this game.

Don't know which game you were watching but he was noticeable..

Don't know which game you were watching but he was noticeable..

The 1 time I saw him was going to the net after the whistle blew.

He had a really bad game tonight. He is just getting back from an injury though! I also thought garrison looked lost and was it just me or in the 3rd period when Higgins was chasing down a puck in the O zone, he kinda looked like he was running on his skates. As for trading Hansen...he gets paid very little $ and is usually a reliable 3rd line guy. I think besides today, he's the least of our problems

As far as I'm concerned everyone but the Sedins, Bieksa and Luongo can be traded.

I would move a defenceman or two for some top-6 scorers in a heartbeat, but wouldn't be against packaging picks/prospects and Hansen or Burrows for a star up front.

Heaven knows we tried to trade that clown. Oh well.

You forgot to add Hamhuis and Garrison . They took discounts to come here as UFAs , we cant trade them.

You guys are hilarious cause you don't pay attention to detail. Higgins is a LW so that doesn't solve the problem at all. Santorelli shouldn't be in the discussion and Booth is untradeable.

No wonder there is conflict on this board.

Big time. Something needs to change, we've established the coaching was not the issue.. so when will MG wake up and realize this core as it is constructed is not good enough to win a cup.

Ego maniac sociopaths rarely look in the mirror.

So .. never.

He had a really bad game tonight. He is just getting back from an injury though! I also thought garrison looked lost and was it just me or in the 3rd period when Higgins was chasing down a puck in the O zone, he kinda looked like he was running on his skates. As for trading Hansen...he gets paid very little $ and is usually a reliable 3rd line guy. I think besides today, he's the least of our problems

That's the problem with this team.

He's not really a problem so he sould stay and make millions?

There are only 700 hockey players in the NHL that make millions. It's not like it's their god given right.

We are trying to build a hockey team here not provide for the community.

I agree with the core shakeup, it is time.

Our defense is good but not great. I would look to move someone or 2 from our blueline. We need that one top shutdown dman playing big minutes as well as a great puck moving dman.

Then the offense is pretty clear. Sedins, Kassian and Shink and Bo are untouchables. Everyone else is open season

Not for me. Kassian , Horvat, Shinkaruk Corrado, Tanev, Stanton and Lack are untouchable. Everyone else is for sale.

This team is full of grinders and third liners...

that is the problem.

I hear ya bro.

It's a shame people like MG get paid hand over first for the crap they do. He's a grinder too he just gets paid 20 times the salary of the rest of us.

Not for me. Kassian , Horvat, Shinkaruk Corrado, Tanev, Stanton and Lack are untouchable. Everyone else is for sale.

Most of everybody else has NTCs or little to none value..

Most of everybody else has NTCs or little to none value..

I guess we gotta pull the old ............'.pretty please' on bended knee.

Santorelli has 14 points in 25 games and is really good in the face-off circle and has a leaner contract than Hansen so I don't get what you're saying there.