The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings win 3-2 in OT

Brad Bellick^

Defence Sucks

Offence Sucks

Goaltending Sucks

nuff said. Not blaming Luong, but he did suck. 3 goals on 22 shots is not good enough, as that result forces your team to score 4 to win, which is not easy boys, that said, the defence sucks too and the offence.

Tank it in, Draft the Vancouver Boy. Get rid of some bad contracts, and move on from there.

They missed the playoffs last week. If it wasn't certain then it is absolutely guaranteed now. They would have to turn it around and play at the level they did when they won the Presidents Trophy x 2 -- And that will NOT happen.

Because we're like 25 points out right? trollolololololololollololol

I don't understand why people are complaining about the D. They held the LA offense to 22 shots. Dmen will always make mistakes. Great Dmen make them occasionally as ours do. The goalie has to correct for those occasional mistakes. Luongo is not a great goaltender.

that's why you are clueless. backdoor pass to a guy unchecked at the slot, to richards and kiopitar, both olympians/all stars

blocking u from now on. go learn something besides watching the goalie.

The Canucks outplayed L.A. tonight. Vancouver plays so much better when they play with emotion. Bieksa plays so much better, Kesler actually seems like he cares, Burrows turns a bit into his old self, and we actually hit in these type of games. The Canucks need to play with this chippy type of edge more often. As for the game, the Canucks make too many mistakes and other teams have been scoring when we make mistakes.

We can thank Mike Gillis for this debacle. Hasn't done anything to upgrade the team. If Gillis built an offense, the Canucks would be able to put away some of these 1 goal leads in the 3rd. Gillis is awful.

I'm dreading the deadline... if the Canucks are still in the hunt, MG will probably deal Corrado for Erat.

well... you can't try to get rid of someone for 2 years, then try to keep them.

Lu will never be the same playing here, he needs out in the worst way. He is just not the same goaltender...

Total cluster by the GM... if all we were going to get was a draft pick why didn't we keep CS?

It's like telling your boss you are leaving, then staying after he gives you a raise to keep you ... the trust is gone it just doesn't work

Give us 7 power plays you'll be ok

Give us 8, WATCH OUT!

un-freakin-believable.

This makes me miss the dark ages of the Canucks because at least then I knew what I was getting myself into when I would watch games, nowadays I don't know whether I'll get the Canucks who can play with the best of the best or the Canucks who seemingly can't finish and make glaring mistakes that cost them goals/games

Archived