The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver vs Ottawa Winter Classic... which jersey's will the canucks wear?

scardoso

as long as its different from the normal. Id LOVE the skate or Flying V but itll be the millionaires which it still cool. I just want a new third jersey. Im tired of the stick in the rink. It's BARELY an alternate. New colors, like the canes, phx, the sens and others sick third jerseys.

and i mean a new take on the colors if anything, but bringing back that Black, Red, Yellow would be siiiiiiiick

as long as its different from the normal. Id LOVE the skate or Flying V but itll be the millionaires which it still cool. I just want a new third jersey. Im tired of the stick in the rink. It's BARELY an alternate. New colors, like the canes, phx, the sens and others sick third jerseys.

agreed, you should be able to tell that it's a third jersey from behind, not just from the front.

agreed, you should be able to tell that it's a third jersey from behind, not just from the front.

yeah man, the reason the original vintage stick in the rink worked with the burt, nazzy era was because it was a different color scheme. It was so cool to have a completely different jersey scheme from the regular. I dont hate the Blue and |Green by any means, its just i want to see something new in the mix.

Archived