The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Video Game Franchise Tournament - Final Fantasy Division

Master Mind

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On to the next division.

My picks:

197341_54375_thumb.jpg

Final Fantasy. I liked the Medal of Honor franchise, but FF7 alone wins this one for me.

uncharted-2-among-thieves-photo-2.jpg

Uncharted. I also liked the Contra games a lot, but Uncharted was just better I thought.

199061_28062_thumb.jpg

Tony Hawk. I spent so many hours playing these games. So much fun, especially THPS 2.

100px-0,799,0,799-Killzone2Boxart.jpg

Killzone. I haven't gotten around to playing Kingdom Hearts yet, but I haven't played a Killzone game I didn't like.

FF because is a cool guy with good stories

Uncharted because I played one Contra and it was too hard

Need for Speed because I remember Carbon being fun when I was like 10

Kingdom Hearts because I bought Killzone on the PS2 for 2 bucks and it doesn't load

---

On a serious note, Killzone beating Kingdom Hearts would be a travesty

FF. Although I never played the series, I know a lot about it. It's had it's ups and downs to say the least. Even though I've played medal of honour, I feel FF, from what I've read/watched, is a better series.

Never played Uncharted, or Contra, so I'll vote with the game I've actually seen footage of.

NFS, because I played the hell out of those games when I was younger. Nowadays I don't really care, and I also don't give a crap about skateboarding games, let alone skateboarding in general.

KH, another game I'm voting for even though I've never played it, but KZ is just another generic FPS, really nothing special. I've seen a lot of KH to know it's likely better than KZ.

Not a personal fan of any outside of Final Fantasy.

- Final Fantasy was an incredibly easy first choice.

- Contra, as my personal experience with Uncharted is limited, and Contra is damn awesome.

- Tony Hawk over Need For Speed in the battle of the once great series' that were ran so hard into the ground. Voted Tony Hawk because at least there's no false pretence about the series still being playable.

- Haven't really played enough of either, but the Kingdom of Hearts series clearly provides the better games.

Archived