The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Hehe I will be back kids

Someday

You won't know what hit you till you get choked from behind and stabbed through the neck. Then you'll hear the chorus chanting MVP

:bigblush:

I still hear the chanting! and we will talk to you when you sign up with your new dupe ;)

When is the next game gonna be? If it's soon I'll probably skip a game or two or three cause finals are coming up (sorry GFY).

Thanks for hosting otherwise!

Depends how many people we get before we get it going. Looks like quite a few people are indeed taking a break. I planned for Saturday to hand out roles. I could go sooner or later depending on how the signups go.

EDIT: I'd also like to say I'm willing to throw in extra/new roles, depending on peoples opinions/how many join.

Since this game is now over - and I picked up a bottle of RR, I'm now going to say a few things.

1 - Thanks Otherwise, you did a very decent job of hosting and I really think in the future, you'll be an amazing host. I definitely suggest you keep trying to be creative in your real life

2- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - we had no idea in the 2nd round if Ilduce was the sheriff - my antics there of calling him out 100% confirmed it in my eyes, after which Peaches said in our mafia convo that crap, yes, the KP investigation on him went through and he was the sheriff.

3- WTF Junko ? Seriously ? No one believed GD/Kumar - why the hell did you come out and do that? Are you semi retarded? No... seriously... where you accidentally dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

4- I thoroughly believe a game where myself, Kes, and 3 (each) of our alts would destroy you guys if we were all mafia

5- No one should ever investigate CL in the first round ever again

6- All your thoughts about Otherwise choosing positions went out the window when I PM'd him before the game started and asked to be a regular TP

7- My record i now 0-3, so this game obviously isn't for me. I had a lot of fun in my first game, thanks guys

8- I'm sick and tired of being on a team of idiots who cant tell the difference between their arse and their mouth let alone realize what a good strat to winning this game is even when its been told to them in PMs

9 - SPOILER (language)

giphy.gif

Since this game is now over - and I picked up a bottle of RR, I'm now going to say a few things.

1 - Thanks Otherwise, you did a very decent job of hosting and I really think in the future, you'll be an amazing host. I definitely suggest you keep trying to be creative in your real life

2- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - we had no idea in the 2nd round if Ilduce was the sheriff - my antics there of calling him out 100% confirmed it in my eyes, after which Peaches said in our mafia convo that crap, yes, the KP investigation on him went through and he was the sheriff.

3- WTF Junko ? Seriously ? No one believed GD/Kumar - why the hell did you come out and do that? Are you semi retarded? No... seriously... where you accidentally dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

4- I thoroughly believe a game where myself, Kes, and 3 (each) of our alts would destroy you guys if we were all mafia

6- All your thoughts about Otherwise choosing positions went out the window when I PM'd him before the game started and asked to be a regular TP

7- My record i now 0-3, so this game obviously isn't for me. I had a lot of fun in my first game, thanks guys

8- I'm sick and tired of being on a team of idiots who cant tell the difference between their arse and their mouth let alone realize what a good strat to winning this game is even when its been told to them in PMs

9 - SPOILER (language)

giphy.gif

Best rage quit ever and I mean ever

9 - SPOILER (language)

giphy.gif

You truly are superior.

Uh Dral, I don't think you should be criticizing your teammates considering how easily we were able to figure out your role in round one.

Yeah. You were so obvious we told ilduce it wasn't even worth investigating you.

Best rage quit ever and I mean ever

Nah, him accusing myself, OTTS, and Toews of not knowing what we were doing, then storming out of the mafia convo has it beat.

Archived