The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Woo! Big win for the TP. KH nailing all of his saves, AT taking out the SK big time moves (Screw you for killing me though AT ;) )

And of course, I'd be remiss to not mention Kes putting up a big time performance and turning on his mafioso brothers for the betterment of the town! Thanks Kessy!

Oh, and great job WW as the SK. You were hidden for most of the game and came really close to taking this, great job.

I thought he was pretty impressive this game, essentially running the alliance. He has had games where it's seemed like he's just sleepwalking through, but I can't remember him ever making egregious errors or being a really easy mafia to pick out of the crowd.

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot considering the source. I usually try to blend in a bit and keep my style pretty similar whether I'm TP or mafia.

Hey Intoews I love your green Phallic Monster Sig. Why is he running backwards?

Thank you bbg. I have no idea.

Since this game is now over - and I picked up a bottle of RR, I'm now going to say a few things.

1 - Thanks Otherwise, you did a very decent job of hosting and I really think in the future, you'll be an amazing host. I definitely suggest you keep trying to be creative in your real life

2- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - we had no idea in the 2nd round if Ilduce was the sheriff - my antics there of calling him out 100% confirmed it in my eyes, after which Peaches said in our mafia convo that crap, yes, the KP investigation on him went through and he was the sheriff.

3- WTF Junko ? Seriously ? No one believed GD/Kumar - why the hell did you come out and do that? Are you semi retarded? No... seriously... where you accidentally dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

4- I thoroughly believe a game where myself, Kes, and 3 (each) of our alts would destroy you guys if we were all mafia

5- No one should ever investigate CL in the first round ever again

6- All your thoughts about Otherwise choosing positions went out the window when I PM'd him before the game started and asked to be a regular TP

7- My record i now 0-3, so this game obviously isn't for me. I had a lot of fun in my first game, thanks guys

8- I'm sick and tired of being on a team of idiots who cant tell the difference between their arse and their mouth let alone realize what a good strat to winning this game is even when its been told to them in PMs

9 - SPOILER (language)

giphy.gif

You're a terrible drunk, man.

Uh Dral, I don't think you should be criticizing your teammates considering how easily we were able to figure out your role in round one.

Yup - Gave myself up in the first game - did a newb mistake and replied to CL's post when it would have been just based by like no one's business; still managed to survive until round 3 eh?

Outting myself that way may have not been the best move, but i still managed to get a TB to use his ability on a regular TP - so what now?

"Were"

:)

wow - good on you.... managed to point out a typo on someone who's admittedly almost done a bottle of whiskey tonight. Good job dude! Whats your excuse for your retarded play ?

Yeah. You were so obvious we told ilduce it wasn't even worth investigating you.

Nah, him accusing myself, OTTS, and Toews of not knowing what we were doing, then storming out of the mafia convo has it beat.

Yup - I was obviously mafia, but I manged to obviously show who the sheriff was before we were told the results of the KP investigation. No offene dude, but you're the worst of them all - I'd never want to be on your team again.

Considering Dral was way too obvious and you gave up the mafia list....

All I hear from this is "blah blah blah - I'm I feline"

Kumar is GreenDemon, but Kes is just Kes lol. That's all there is.

Kumar thought we killed him because his name indicated was of a different culture, and led him to make another account, which I must say, is most definitely not true.

Are they not the same though? And LTCanucksfan?

Archived