The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

3- WTF Junko ? Seriously ? No one believed GD/Kumar - why the hell did you come out and do that? Are you semi retarded? No... seriously... where you accidentally dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

4- I thoroughly believe a game where myself, Kes, and 3 (each) of our alts would destroy you guys if we were all mafia

8- I'm sick and tired of being on a team of idiots who cant tell the difference between their arse and their mouth let alone realize what a good strat to winning this game is even when its been told to them in PM

3) It was a matter of time before they took us out at that point, they would've gone down the list and proved it that nightfall anyways.

4) You were the two who blew your cover the quickest by overplaying.

8)See #3

Kumar is GreenDemon, but Kes is just Kes lol. That's all there is.

Kumar thought we killed him because his name indicated was of a different culture, and led him to make another account, which I must say, is most definitely not true.

Yeah, I usually voted for him because his voting pattern is pretty bizarre. Glad we let him live this time though.

Since this game is now over - and I picked up a bottle of RR, I'm now going to say a few things.

1 - Thanks Otherwise, you did a very decent job of hosting and I really think in the future, you'll be an amazing host. I definitely suggest you keep trying to be creative in your real life

2- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - we had no idea in the 2nd round if Ilduce was the sheriff - my antics there of calling him out 100% confirmed it in my eyes, after which Peaches said in our mafia convo that crap, yes, the KP investigation on him went through and he was the sheriff.

3- WTF Junko ? Seriously ? No one believed GD/Kumar - why the hell did you come out and do that? Are you semi retarded? No... seriously... where you accidentally dropped on your head multiple times as a child?

4- I thoroughly believe a game where myself, Kes, and 3 (each) of our alts would destroy you guys if we were all mafia

5- No one should ever investigate CL in the first round ever again

6- All your thoughts about Otherwise choosing positions went out the window when I PM'd him before the game started and asked to be a regular TP

7- My record i now 0-3, so this game obviously isn't for me. I had a lot of fun in my first game, thanks guys

8- I'm sick and tired of being on a team of idiots who cant tell the difference between their arse and their mouth let alone realize what a good strat to winning this game is even when its been told to them in PMs

9 - SPOILER (language)

giphy.gif

What the frack is this crap? Everything in this post is total BS. You were a terrible mafia and everyone knew you were mafioso by the 2nd day of the game. GFY was doing a great job of blending in until Kes released that list. Calling him out is preposterous.

No, you, kesler and your 3 "alts" wouldn't destroy everyone. You guys would be done by 3rd nightfall.

Put down the bottle and get some sleep.

Yup - Gave myself up in the first game - did a newb mistake and replied to CL's post when it would have been just based by like no one's business; still managed to survive until round 3 eh?

Outting myself that way may have not been the best move, but i still managed to get a TB to use his ability on a regular TP - so what now?

wow - good on you.... managed to point out a typo on someone who's admittedly almost done a bottle of whiskey tonight. Good job dude! Whats your excuse for your retarded play ?

Yup - I was obviously mafia, but I manged to obviously show who the sheriff was before we were told the results of the KP investigation. No offene dude, but you're the worst of them all - I'd never want to be on your team again.

All I hear from this is "blah blah blah - I'm I feline"

I think you should stop before you get yourself a warning point or two

3) It was a matter of time before they took us out at that point, they would've gone down the list and proved it that nightfall anyways.

4) You were the two who blew your cover the quickest by overplaying.

8)See #3

- yup matter of time... still could have prolonged the victory - like I said, before Junko came out, no one believed GD (sorry dude, not a racial thing)

- Kes over played it, but he totally recovered I played it to confirm Ilduce was the sheriff - EASY sacrifice for a mafia to do that to confirm a TP special

- I really don't blame you at all, after what happened, there was nothing left for any of the active mafia to do anything

Yup - Gave myself up in the first game - did a newb mistake and replied to CL's post when it would have been just based by like no one's business; still managed to survive until round 3 eh?

Outting myself that way may have not been the best move, but i still managed to get a TB to use his ability on a regular TP - so what now?

I was talking about this game.

It's fine by me being beaked for coming out clean as a member of the Mafia. We all felt defeated after that happened. Everything wasn't going right. Atleast (most of us) took it in stride. I was dead anyways, and Burr was next on their list. They would've definitely realized the list was legit after that.

Also, I was just the one who came out and spoke of it. I wasn't the only one to make the decision to do it. If you actually realized, Kes spoke like 2 minutes before I did about it.

It's fine by me being beaked for coming out clean as a member of the Mafia. We all felt defeated after that happened. Everything wasn't going right. Atleast (most of us) took it in stride. I was dead anyways, and Burr was next on their list. They would've definitely realized the list was legit after that.

Also, I was just the one who came out and spoke of it. I wasn't the only one to make the decision to do it. If you actually realized, Kes spoke like 2 minutes before I did about it.

Yeah we were toast even if Junko hadn't said that

They would eventually figure it out

Archived